Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

5 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

I actually thought last night he looked slightly leaner than the end of last season.🤷‍♂️

Oh. Maybe it's my laptop screen then mate 😁 

Though, I thought someone had posted something similar in one of the pre-season game threads. He's still sharp as fuck....and I did say just a wee bit. Dunno, might be wrong! :tu: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

May be so, but he still isnt good enough for our first team

His performance yesterday was better than Barisic’s yet everybody was giving him alsorts of plaudits, and that’s before you factor in that he had a better season than the only two other choices. His spot to lose.

14 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He scored a hat trick and he was having a quiet game!

You can also see goals will also be coming from other quarters. Much better  movement from the players.

1+1=3 this term!

He stays his goal tally rockets and we take this title by some margin.

He goes, we still take that title.

We are defo a different prospect this term.

Too much pressure being put on the lad. Let him do his job and it will all come naturally. Thought he looked quite relaxed last night and he scores 3. Thought the link up between the players was fantastic and he is at the end of it. Others doing more of the work and he hangs around that box, he scores a barrowload.  Much better tactic than him having to do most of the work and bursting his arse and then snatching at the ball and he only scores 30! Last season he worked hard for his goals. This time he wont need to and he will score more.

Easily on his way to 40 this season. A mouth watering prospect, but the  downside is, he goes at the end of it.

We played against a very limited side of course, but lbh, outwith the scum, the rest here are pretty much dross. These new additions are defo a step up and great individual competition for places. FFS, Halliday is obviously eating raw meat and put in an unbelievable performance when he could have cruised through that game. I seriously doubt we will see the lapses and slip ups of last season. These new players defo have the quality to beat the rest of the shite in this league and Gerrard is defo having us set up better with the players clicking on to it.

The ingredients look to be right for a title 

Think you’ve nailed it there, B A.

Re Alfredo, specifically, I thought quite a lot broke down on him, up to about 35 mins, after which he could do nothing wrong!

As you said, he looked quite relaxed, even seemed to swap a low five with one of theirs he’d had a minor clash with.

And totally agree about their others sharing the workload - I thought the ball was moved around really well, albeit up against weaker opponents, but it meant everybody getting into the game & they all showed something good at one point or another.

Again caveated by the level of the opponent, it looked as if we’ve got some real depth now, which can only augur well.

I think Alfredo showed his class BEFORE the game. During the warm-up as the players stopped for some liquid, Alfredo suddenly climbs over the advertising hoardings into the Sandy Jardine stand towards some young kids so one of then can get a photo taken with him. As he was going back onto the pitch another couple of kids at the bottom of the exit 13 stairs yelled. "hey Alfredo". so Alfredo turns aroud, goes over, pulled off his orange track suit top , handed it to one of the kids and rejoined the rest of the team. That little kid who got that tracksuit top will remember that for the rest of his life.

Who said Morelos was a grumpy cunt? Well done, Alfredo.

Archived