Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

I'm not sure if you're serious

Sometimes I'll check other teams forums for reactions to results and several times I've seen screenshots of your posts on the sheep, hearts and hivs forums, followed by reactions from easily offended weirdos?

44 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Sometimes I'll check other teams forums for reactions to results and several times I've seen screenshots of your posts on the sheep, hearts and hivs forums, followed by reactions from easily offended weirdos?

Very pleasing to hear 

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

As unlucky as he was for being caught out with that incident with Aberdeen,  I don't hold that against him at all.  Knee jerk reaction after getting heavily knocked twice by same bawbag player.  It does my head in we have had some disreputable refs(tin hat on with some people here) causing problems with their obvious bias towards us. That's my opinion anyway.  

I really didn't think Morelos was going to do well for us.  He lost his mojo. But he has it back.  With continued guidance and support,  he is bringing sexy(football) back ❤

Had a helluva game today and fair dos to him for it. I've been pretty merciless on him so if he continues on form like this and can make me eat my words I'll quite happily do so. Still needs to lose the petted lip though - it's the kind of thing that winds up refs no end and they certainly don't need any more excuses to target us.

3 hours ago, delparlane said:

Had a helluva game today and fair dos to him for it. I've been pretty merciless on him so if he continues on form like this and can make me eat my words I'll quite happily do so. Still needs to lose the petted lip though - it's the kind of thing that winds up refs no end and they certainly don't need any more excuses to target us.

Agreed.  It's a working progress unfortunately.  He is improving though:)  

7 hours ago, delparlane said:

Aye, he should smile when opposition defenders take turns to clatter into him, verbally abuse him and dive whenever he touches them. Cheer up Alfredo, it's only a giggle ffs! 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aye, he should smile when opposition defenders take turns to clatter into him, verbally abuse him and dive whenever he touches them. Cheer up Alfredo, it's only a giggle ffs! 

at Rangers you will never win. the same people moaning at his petted lip will be the same people who where moaning players where too nice last year. utter mongos 

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

at Rangers you will never win. the same people moaning at his petted lip will be the same people who where moaning players where too nice last year. utter mongos 

Maybe he should smile and hug cunts for bringing him down during the fist half then do his job of being aggressive (not smiling) and get intae them in the second. That way everyone on RM will be happy. ?

10 hours ago, BillySastard said:

I'd say you're the weirdo going on so many other teams forums. Fenian behaviour.

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Maybe he should smile and hug cunts for bringing him down during the fist half then do his job of being aggressive (not smiling) and get intae them in the second. That way everyone on RM will be happy. ?

Don't care what he does on the pitch as long as he smiles walking through the airport at 6 in the morning...

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He's not meaning that. 

I don't think so anyway :dunno:

He was smiling like a cheshire cat yesterday. Do people want him to smile for nothing like a moron? Should Gerrard be headhunting players with nice teeth and a cheeky grin?

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He was smiling like a cheshire cat yesterday. Do people want him to smile for nothing like a moron?

Probably,  haha.  

I have no idea what he meant.  I was agreeing about him being a target and keeping his cool.  That was how I was reading the comment anyway. 

Morelos is doing great and he's getting better with the more confidence he gets and I think the challenges etc made on him,  improves his game at times.  

But I'm a walloper and a mongo so what do I know :lol:

Mongo1.jpg

Honest to fucking god. He needs to smile more, he scowls to much......

All he needs to do is play well and score goals for Rangers   He can wander around looking like someone is tightly squeezing his balls thereafter if he really wants to.  

TBH it suits me just fine that he looks like he might want to kick fuck right out of someone  

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He was smiling like a cheshire cat yesterday. Do people want him to smile for nothing like a moron? Should Gerrard be headhunting players with nice teeth and a cheeky grin?

Air hostess style?

Archived