Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/08/2018 at 01:50, born a blue nose said:

at Rangers you will never win. the same people moaning at his petted lip will be the same people who where moaning players where too nice last year. utter mongos 

Fuck right off - I was doing no such thing and was calling for more spine to be shown all year. Not that difficult to do that without being a constant moaner. His attitude makes him a target and you'd have to be fucking blind not to see it. As a P.S. try looking in the mirror before slagging others off as mongos you utter twat.

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Fuck right off - I was doing no such thing and was calling for more spine to be shown all year. Not that difficult to do that without being a constant moaner. His attitude makes him a target and you'd have to be fucking blind not to see it. As a P.S. try looking in the mirror before slagging others off as mongos you utter twat.

What’s a twat? @born a blue nose?

On 20/08/2018 at 03:05, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He was smiling like a cheshire cat yesterday. Do people want him to smile for nothing like a moron? Should Gerrard be headhunting players with nice teeth and a cheeky grin?

FFS that's not what I meant - honestly, get a grip. What some folk read into comments is unbelievable.

3 hours ago, delparlane said:

:lol: fuck up ya zoomer 

Have been working m8 and just saw that rubbish. Was checking the match from my iPhone off & on  today while feeding a gent in Hospice care (I work in Senior Care here), so didn’t have time to yammer on the forum. 

Should have buried that chance in the first half.  Also needs to stop being greedy and thinking about things more, second half he had the chance to lay on Arfield but shot instead.  Wrong option.   But he’s going to be a massive player for us this season IMO. 

His performances in the first 2 home legs were far better than the last 2. He wasn't chasing down the defenders anywhere near as much. Not sure if this is deliberate to keep him from burning out or if he just let all the praise go to his head a little. Before anyone criticises, of course I still think he should be our no.1 choice, he is definitely in our top 3 players.

• 2 months later...

Can't believe there are some in here who want to sell him at Christmas!

He's our best player by a country mile and if we are serious about winning silverware this season we need the wee Columbian's contribution more than most...

Didn't actually think he was great today though him, Candeais, Halliday and McGregor were the few getting pass marks. Thought his link up play and passing was poor until well into the 2nd half.

His workload is super though and without doubt he puts in such a shift we miss him when he's out. Great finish too.

Archived