How lucky are these adult male, non pregnant, non disabled opposition supporters?

GOAT

All well and good saying the club should say something about this but we have self proclaimed fan chiefs who have a massive online presence and fucken club 1872. Cost them fuck all to fire out a tweet or a Facebook post. Fan chiefs and slo have plenty say slaughtering our support over saying mean things about taigs but are posted missing every time our support are accused of all sorts.

12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Got to admit all these adult male, non pregnant, non disabled supporters from opposition clubs are lucky bastards since they always seem to dodge these vicious missiles thrown from the big bad Rangers supporters and it always seems to be weans, disabled or pregnant women they seem to hit.

B5D59C27-972A-4767-8FB1-4F68E4E8BE34.jpeg

you forget "white"

im so glad i was born white except I'm not really cause thats racist 

7 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Ban all away fans, we need the seats

all cunts anyway, mostly filth in disguise 

do you really want that tho? serious question 

i wouldnt want away fans banned, getting it up the opposition fans is part.of what makes football as fun as it is. Fuck sitting in some bubble

No one likes us we dont care. I hate most teams in scotland, but fuck banning all away fans that would just make us look petty and sad. Theres nothing sweeter than a bunch of diddy team fans coming to Ibrox and trying to get it up us then shouting cheerio as they walk out 80 mins in 3-0 down.

I get where folk are coming from when away fans come out with this petty shite but the fact is they make up this nonsense because theyve been pumped.

Fuck st mirren and the elephant man and their shitty fans, i wish i was there today in my usual seat in BF4 getting it right up them

Going to get absolute pelters for this but who gives a fuck: it’s the right thing to do!

Fucking grow up the lot of you.

If a child (anyone for that matter) has been hit by a flying bottle/golf ball/weapon of choice it is fucking disgraceful behaviour 

You would all be katatonic with rage had it been reported (true or otherwise) that a child in the Rangers end had been skelped with a bottle.

Think before you type in future.