How lucky are these adult male, non pregnant, non disabled opposition supporters?

GOAT

36 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You not realise that it's us ripping the pish at other made up nonsense over the years? You're a fanny

that might well be the case but I'd rather be a fanny who doesn't think jokes about lobbing spiked golf balls into a crowd of people is funny, than a fanny who thinks it is.

39 minutes ago, beararse said:

that might well be the case but I'd rather be a fanny who doesn't think jokes about lobbing spiked golf balls into a crowd of people is funny, than a fanny who thinks it is.

You realise hibs and Morton fans made up those rumours hence why people are mentioning it...

59 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You realise hibs and Morton fans made up those rumours hence why people are mentioning it...

Ah, so that’s why it’s OK to joke about a non Hibs/Morton fan saying a young fan got hit with a bottle (whether it’s true or otherwise, and for what it’s worth you don’t actually know it’s not true).

Makes perfect sense.

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

Ah, so that’s why it’s OK to joke about a non Hibs/Morton fan saying a young fan got hit with a bottle (whether it’s true or otherwise, and for what it’s worth you don’t actually know it’s not true).

Makes perfect sense.

?? The Hibs one they claimed the offending missle came from hospitality. 

You would need a rocket launcher to get anything from hospitality into the away fans = lies

The Morton story changed so many times that by the end Santa Claus had rode in shagged the burd up the back, drank her boyfriends bovril then fucked off laughing. 

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Never said they were. I said ‘if’.

Point still stands.

True or otherwise, subsequent talk of launching golf balls with nails etc is fucking moronic.

Hi beararse,

You’re beginning to irritate our more respected posters as well as myself, I strongly suggest you zip it before further action is taken.

Thanks

26 minutes ago, beararse said:

Makes perfect sense.

You're a mongo. Fuck replying to you again.

The Morton fans claimed golf balls where flung at them. Hibs fans claimed all sorts of weird and wonderful things were lobbed at them.

Nobody was hurt at ibrox on Sunday so why the fuck are you gibbering shite about someone maybe getting hurt it's pathetic and taig like 

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Going to get absolute pelters for this but who gives a fuck: it’s the right thing to do!

Fucking grow up the lot of you.

If a child (anyone for that matter) has been hit by a flying bottle/golf ball/weapon of choice it is fucking disgraceful behaviour 

You would all be katatonic with rage had it been reported (true or otherwise) that a child in the Rangers end had been skelped with a bottle.

Think before you type in future.

Firstly, the word is catatonic and secondly, being catatonic means you are in a near immobile state (as in a catatonic stupor). So to say that someone would be catatonic with rage makes no sense. You may have meant to say apoplectic, but that's me being generous to your vocabulary.

Ok, I've said my piece, carry on.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Firstly, the word is catatonic and secondly, being catatonic means you are in a near immobile state (as in a catatonic stupor). So to say that someone would be catatonic with rage makes no sense. You may have meant to say apoplectic, but that's me being generous to your vocabulary.

Or perhaps he is Catholic with rage....low poster ....bit of a tit 

tell tale signs 

IMG_0073.GIF

3 hours ago, beararse said:

Going to get absolute pelters for this but who gives a fuck: it’s the right thing to do!

If a child (anyone for that matter) has been hit by a flying bottle/golf ball/weapon of choice it is fucking disgraceful behaviour 

You would all be katatonic with rage had it been reported (true or otherwise) that a child in the Rangers end had been skelped with a bottle.

Where dae you sit ya fud I'm hurling a quarter bottle aff your skull next home game

3 hours ago, beararse said:

BD0DEA37-581E-40A1-8D66-747A5850C042.gif

40 minutes ago, FSM said:

Got me on both counts there.

I blame Catatonia’s Road Rage.