Sadiq

With the 19 days or so to the transfer window closes sure to hell Stevie Gerrard we'll bring in1 or 2 forwards. Sadiq if i'm honest does'nt fit the bill of leading the line. Still early  and could prove me wrong.

Morelos has been outstanding but god forbid he gets injured or a red card we'll need back up.

2 minutes ago, PSL said:

Would be good to see him over 90 mins in a reserve game or something to get a proper look

Reserves are playing Falkirk in the Challenge Cup on Tuesday I think be a good run out for him. 

I think he has something about him in a really fascinatingly weird and confusing way. All the reports about him before he came seem true already. But I think he could score some goals and produce some magic moments, then the next minute trip over his own dick on a one on one

I honestly have no idea what our scouting team saw in him. Regardless of his fitness or when he comes on you can just tell from the way he plays he hasn't a clue. Same goes for the video packages you'll find, looks like he's tryna run in skates the whole time. I could probably see him scoring a couple goals here and there but I'm kinda doubting any will be an intentional strike. 

4 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I honestly have no idea what our scouting team saw in him. Regardless of his fitness or when he comes on you can just tell from the way he plays he hasn't a clue. Same goes for the video packages you'll find, looks like he's tryna run in skates the whole time. I could probably see him scoring a couple goals here and there but I'm kinda doubting any will be an intentional strike. 

He’s fast as fuck and really tall which are both attributes that regardless of actual ability can make you a decent option off the bench.

Running with the ball shouldn't be something a proffesional footballer struggles with, and i'm not sure fitness or match sharpness has anything to do with that tbh, because he looked the same on the YouTube highlights. 

The way he runs reminds me of a new born giraffe trying to run for the first time, so that's one thing i like about him i suppose.

23 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I think he has something about him in a really fascinatingly weird and confusing way. All the reports about him before he came seem true already. But I think he could score some goals and produce some magic moments, then the next minute trip over his own dick on a one on one

That would be a magic moment too.