*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack's the most important player on the pitch tonight. Keep up the levels he's shown so far and i think we'll be fine -  a hospitalizing head knock is right up there in terms of injuries to throw you off though, fingers crossed. 

6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Halliday I could just about deal with...  but the question is, who do you prefer Coulibaly or Ejaria.. on a night like this.  We were hoping and believing he was fit based on what has been said over the past few days and I don't think anyone expected  him to drop out completely so It's totally understandable for people to get nervous about what is probably our biggest game in seven years.

I trust the players but I just have concern as most will do.

Ejaria is a tidy player but gives the ball away far too easily and often for my liking, big Coulibaly is a huge miss but with Jack and Arfield patrolling I think we shall be fine, nice to get a swift away goal as the bench is a bit light on quality if we are chasing.

Nervous beyond belief, as much as I hate it, I fucking love it.

Great having proper feelings back like this, anticipation, hunger and nerves with a proper expectancy rather than playing queen of the south then Alloa just expecting a shite performance and a likely narrow win/draw.

10 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Halliday I could just about deal with...  but the question is, who do you prefer Coulibaly or Ejaria.. on a night like this.  We were hoping and believing he was fit based on what has been said over the past few days and I don't think anyone expected  him to drop out completely so It's totally understandable for people to get nervous about what is probably our biggest game in seven years.

I trust the players but I just have concern as most will do.

Obviously I’d prefer Coulibaly, on any night. But given that he got injured at the weekend, and both Jack and Arfield were out then too, I’m fairly happy with that midfield. Chances of all three of them playing were pretty slim.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Obviously I’d prefer Coulibaly, on any night. But given that he got injured at the weekend, and both Jack and Arfield were out then too, I’m fairly happy with that midfield. Chances of all three of them playing were pretty slim.

I suppose, I just convinced myself they were all fit but here's hoping.

Archived