*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Jack and Coulibaly playing will make a huge difference to the game we need to play. If we can go there, keep it tight and maybe steal a goal on the counter as they need to come and attack then we will be alright. I'll go for 1-0 with Morelos to grab it for us ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We play Maribor for 80 odd minutes with ten men and see what happens. 

Aberdeen are rank fucking rotten. 

You have your opinion.  I respect that. I’ll be humble enough to admit i am wrong although i’m sure we’re both hoping that isn’t the case ???

There is a huge difference to be faced in respect of who gets the first goal. If it's them they need one more to knock us out. If it's us they need three more just too take it to extra time. It's going to be a mental game to watch but canny wait.  WATP.

23 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

IF we get through, will we be at home or away for the first game in the play off round? Think I'm going to be in Scotland for the second leg of those fixtures so working out my plans...

Home first 

11 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Coulibaly 

Candieas Arfield Kent

Morelos

2-1 Maribor.

Expect a nervy game 

Would go with that team also. Then look at bringing in Flanagan, Borna, McCrorie, Ejaria, Murphy and Middleton for Sunday. ??

12 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Coulibaly 

Candieas Arfield Kent

Morelos

2-1 Maribor.

Expect a nervy game 

Murphy for Kent as I believe he offers better defensive cover and from what I've seen is better at tracking back. Also his delivery is better.

Other than that would be my team. 

Definitely getting a few nerves about this which is normal. The past few years have given me some form of PTSD following us but Gerrard has got us looking much better now.

Big test as Maribor are a team with some recent Champion's league experience but I'm going for a 0-0 draw and into the play off game we go.

27 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Apparently our players won't be able to cope with the atmosphere in the 12k capacity stadium.....

That's 2 players and there manager mouthing off about us.

Let's do our talking on the pitch and leave them looking like idiots just like osijek.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's 2 players and there manager mouthing off about us.

Let's do our talking on the pitch and leave them looking like idiots just like osijek.

Becoming a very enjoyable aspect of the Gerrard era. Plenty of time to gloat when the job's done. 

Archived