*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Love the difference in Morelos' demeanor now.....

97192079_MorelosHappy.gif.7f99af4df9b6c74d193e8bee9e5be77c.gif

Undoubtedly why we are seeing the best of him again and hopefully he puts in another great performance tomorrow night.

Team is playing better and getting results therefore the players are walking about with smiles on their faces. 

Who'd a thunk it?

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Undoubtedly why we are seeing the best of him again and hopefully he puts in another great performance tomorrow night.

Me too, he seems to fueled by the fans again - I know it's been said a number of times on here but watching his head bobbing away when we're singing his name is great to see. 

14 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think the impact of Gerrard on the touchline has been huge.

Hard to think you're at a club that's going anywhere when you look over and see Murty trying to hold back the tears

I expect Maribor will be well aware our obvious weakness is on the left and will try to exploit it by putting Halliday under pressure from the start.

Their RH side caused Flannigan a few problems with pace, and this is the only area that gives me the fear with Halliday in there.

Need a strong performance from Halliday tonight !

6 minutes ago, Oz said:

I expect Maribor will be well aware our obvious weakness is on the left and will try to exploit it by putting Halliday under pressure from the start.

Their RH side caused Flannigan a few problems with pace, and this is the only area that gives me the fear with Halliday in there.

Need a strong performance from Halliday tonight !

Didn't realise he'd signed for Real Madrid.

34 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Even after missing a chance at Ibrox he had a smile on his face as opposed to looking grumpy af

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the impact of Gerrard on the touchline has been huge.

Hard to think you're at a club that's going anywhere when you look over and see Murty trying to hold back the tears

Or coming onto an OF game cuddling Brenda

49 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Good post...but are none of us going to mention the ankle injury he nearly picked up coming aff that bus?!

6 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

186597319_MariborvsRangers.thumb.png.036c31e117665429d38e81ddba127cb5.png

Good line up. I'd probably swap Coulibaly and Arfield to give Halliday a bit more steel in front of him but otherwise ?.

Might be doing Halliday a disservice and he will have a blinder but it IS the only real area of concern right now.

Archived