*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

surely we can give wallace one final game. he deserves it. 

Is he fit enough....or more to the point ....until his case against the club is sorted does he even exist as a possible team member?

19 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

He will be at Tynecastle signing his new contract as part of the Lafferty deal, how fucking ironic. A guy that stayed being swapped for a rat bastard, not that I'd give Wallace a game anyway.

Maribor will come at us with a ton of bricks- we have to stay solid at the back- no stupid mistakes -  get an early goal and bingo !

This is a good team- but so are the Rangers and I do believe we are more hungry than them- so come on Rangers

29 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Fuck sake

Id genuinely have Halliday playing there over Wallace everyday of the week. Imagine wanting an unfit player that hasn't played a game in months starting tomorrow night 

5 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Maribor will come at us with a ton of bricks- we have to stay solid at the back- no stupid mistakes -  get an early goal and bingo !

This is a good team- but so are the Rangers and I do believe we are more hungry than them- so come on Rangers

What? :lol:

22 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Halliday will start. What will you say to Gerrard when he does? ?

I’d sit him down and show him the 2017 Scottish cup semi final for a start. 

Where Halliday couldn’t even be arsed tracking McGregor back for the first goal, that’s right too fucking lazy to run. 

For a man with such limited football ability you would think he would at least do the basics right.

When I seen Halliday starting the semi last year my heart sank heading to Hampden. 

Here we are in 2018 and Halliday is looking at a starting place in our team. I’m extremely worried he is starting and genuinely think he’s worth a goal start to Maribor who will rightly target that side.

Confident we will score tomorrow and go through so any Halliday weakness will be countered.

Just now, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I’d sit him down and show him the 2017 Scottish cup semi final for a start. 

Where Halliday couldn’t even be arsed tracking McGregor back for the first goal, that’s right too fucking lazy to run. 

For a man with such limited football ability you would think he would at least do the basics right.

When I seen Halliday starting the semi last year my heart sank heading to Hampden. 

Here we are in 2018 and Halliday is looking at a starting place in our team. I’m extremely worried he is starting and genuinely think he’s worth a goal start to Maribor who will rightly target that side.

Confident we will score tomorrow and go through so any Halliday weakness will be countered.

he will still start...

23 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

If Haliday is in our defence , then we are one goal down already IMO

Archived