Progres vs Ufa

scottyc06

If the players think we are through against Maribor then we are fucked.

2-0 and we would go out, so no early goal is a must.

A lot depends on the fitness of our 2 DMs.

Without them we will be under the cosh for much of the game.

I'm sure SG will have their heads in the right place. 

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i take it the russian mob are a good team?

I dont really know anything about either team but id rather play Progress as they will feel under pressure to beat us and we usually take advantage of that. Also we're a much better team than last time we played them and id like to see us redeem ourselves. Compared to the league i couldnt give a shit about how we do in Europe but beating Progess and proving ourselves in the Europa League will give us the confidence we need to tear into these fenian bastards and win this league. But im confident we can qualify no matter the opposition.

The russkies have lost 1-0 at home this afternoon in the russian premier ...wonder if they rested players?

Ufa qualified by losing over 50% of their games in the russian league last season.  Said it before and maintain that whoever wins the tie between us and Maribor this Thursday will be in the group stage.

As for the game against the bheasts... they may also be involved in Europa League playoffs albeit they will likely have their away leg first.

Thursday should be the focus just now though and lock this thread until Thursday -if- we qualify.