Retrospective action against this Brown Elbow?

8 minutes ago, jaywalker said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Looked at this expecting it to be bollocks but that is brutal and should be reported if they are serious about retrospective action.

Same here. Was expecting it to be nothing, but that’s a savage and blatant elbow. Why am I only seeing this for the first time after a random stuck it on Twitter?:sarcasm:

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

did the taigs in sportscene highlight it and discuss it in length. 

if not then compliance officer won't bother his head rattling arse

We need to rattle some heads over this...

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The SFA will see this, and then drop any potential case against Naismith so they don’t have to go after their favourite. I’d put money on it.

What did Naismith do? I never seen any of the game apart from a clip of the goal.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What did Naismith do? I never seen any of the game apart from a clip of the goal.

Had a petulant kick out at Hayes after a hefty challenge. Don’t think it even made contact. Yet it’s being reported as a “stamp” across the media, while Brown’s elbow is being completely ignored. ?

we need that replay technology shit up here. Ive always been against it but the referees in scotland are at best totally shite at their jobs and at worst totally corrupt cheating bastards. They cant do the job their supposed to so its time they got the robots to do it for them.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should be done for assault never mind a red card. 

He did exactly the same thing against Kenny Millar couple of years ago, looked over his shoulder saw Kenny coming and wallop, and nothing came of it!

Game is definitely crooked in this cess pit!