Retrospective action against this Brown Elbow?

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is at the stage where Brown can do just about anything and stay on the pitch, if that is not a red card then I have no idea what would be

The media here will not mention it so we should be IMO. 

Apparently Ryan Jack having the ball and sliding to make the pass which catches a player who bottles it...

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Sent this to SFA:

“Hello,

I can find no link on the SFA website to communicate directly with the Compliance Officer so may I begin by asking that you please forward this message to him and confirm to me that this has been done?

Incidents are highlighted which the match officials may have missed and I would ask that one such incident be reviewed for potential retrospective action.

In the Hearts v celtic game on Saturday there was a deliberate elbow in the face of Steven Naismith of Hearts by Scott Brown of celtic. It was intentional, it was violent and would certainly have merited a red card had it been seen by the officials 

It was missed at the time, no action was taken and the responsibility therefore lies with the Compliance Officer to take the appropriate action.

There are clips on social media and the Compliance Officer should have no problem in finding footage of the incident. If necessary I can provide links on request.

I would greatly appreciate the courtesy of a reply acknowledging this email and that this violent act will not be tolerated in our game.

Thank you“

Will let you know if I hear anything. 

Well done mate :thumbup: my only bit of constructive criticism would be to start with an additional 'hello'. :pipe:

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

What are the criteria for having something looked at retrospectively? Who has to report it? Because that is absolutely 100% violent conduct and a 3 game ban, it’s not even debatable.

It is in question, the question being do we care if one of ours were caught elbowing someone in the napper?

Case dismissed.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Sent this to SFA:

“Hello,

I can find no link on the SFA website to communicate directly with the Compliance Officer so may I begin by asking that you please forward this message to him and confirm to me that this has been done?

Incidents are highlighted which the match officials may have missed and I would ask that one such incident be reviewed for potential retrospective action.

In the Hearts v celtic game on Saturday there was a deliberate elbow in the face of Steven Naismith of Hearts by Scott Brown of celtic. It was intentional, it was violent and would certainly have merited a red card had it been seen by the officials 

It was missed at the time, no action was taken and the responsibility therefore lies with the Compliance Officer to take the appropriate action.

There are clips on social media and the Compliance Officer should have no problem in finding footage of the incident. If necessary I can provide links on request.

I would greatly appreciate the courtesy of a reply acknowledging this email and that this violent act will not be tolerated in our game.

Thank you“

Will let you know if I hear anything. 

Nice mail,

You will get this;

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Should he be pulled up for it and gets a retrospective red card, wouldn't he miss the old firm then? 

If that’s the case then you can for sure say they’ll turn a blind eye to it and nothing will come of the Naismith thing because then they’ll have to act on that elbow.