Retrospective action against this Brown Elbow?

4 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Saw this on FF. 

I wonder, I wonder, will he get a retrospective red card and 3 game ban? 

Where’s the linesman/4th official when you need them eh?

I thought I saw that, and thought "surely not"....was going to rewind but because Naismith was charging about seconds after I didn't bother.  Any player that has that done to them should go down

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What a shower of corrupt  vermin that lot are 

whole system is corrupt .

they deny it now .but when it was that Vincent lunny cunt .heard him say he watched Sportscene and acted accordingly .as he didn't have the time to look at every game .

system was set up to appease the bheggars. now it's abused by them 

think I can remember 1 of their lot being done this way in all the time this compliance shite has been in use 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did he not do it to Mo last season as well. 

Yes!

Dirty Scumbag....you can understand a player getting away with that maybe once, but 2 or 3 times EVERY season...and my mrs thinks I'm paranoid?

Just now, magic8ball said:

whole system is corrupt .

they deny it now .but when it was that Vincent lunny cunt .heard him say he watched Sportscene and acted accordingly .as he didn't have the time to look at every game .

system was set up to appease the bheggars. now it's abused by them 

think I can remember 1 of their lot being done this way in all the time this compliance shite has been in use 

Remember the most blatant red by Brown recinded just in time, so he could play against us against Ross County  

Kieth Jackson reported "we were paranoid "using Warburtons quotes as cover just to attack SG and Rangers 

Mutant face Stubbs says SG should know better not to get involved with the para stuff

The haters are almost desperately trying to defend the stuff that goes on 

If Brown doesn't get sanctioned for this .Then that surely should convince all the doubters to what the fuck is going on 

Probably nothing will come of it, could cost sfa money if brown is given a retro red today and that stops him playing in europe, fhilth go out sfa CL monies reduced.

No doubt what the action would be if it was one of ours, whatever the circumstances.

If the footage of Brown elbowing Naismith is from the game at the weekend send it to the Compliance Officer yourself for review.  Anyone can send in footage you don't need to work within the game or be a media outlet.  

5 minutes ago, backup said:

Probably nothing will come of it, could cost sfa money if brown is given a retro red today and that stops him playing in europe, fhilth go out sfa CL monies reduced.

No doubt what the action would be if it was one of ours, whatever the circumstances.

League bans don't carry over to CL and EL, he'd still be able to take part in his side getting pumped in Greece.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember the most blatant red by Brown recinded just in time, so he could play against us against Ross County  

Kieth Jackson reported "we were paranoid "using Warburtons quotes as cover just to attack SG and Rangers 

Mutant face Stubbs says SG should know better not to get involved with the para stuff

The haters are almost desperately trying to defend the stuff that goes on 

If Brown doesn't get sanctioned for this .Then that surely should convince all the doubters to what the fuck is going on 

nobody will be surprised if nothing happens .

due to way things have went with that cunt in recent years .he's untouchable 

maybe though if lieswell wants shot of Brenda .he will make sure Broonaldo gets a ban .he could miss the game against us and that would make it easier for us to give them a beating Brenda won't recover from 

10 minutes ago, TMB said:

If the footage of Brown elbowing Naismith is from the game at the weekend send it to the Compliance Officer yourself for review.  Anyone can send in footage you don't need to work within the game or be a media outlet.  

Good idea.  When we find the footage against Katic yesterday,  we all need to be sending it in also!  

9 minutes ago, GT66 said:

League bans don't carry over to CL and EL, he'd still be able to take part in his side getting pumped in Greece.

Glad you cleared that up, so the sfa/spfl have absolutely no excuse for dealing with this.

..... now had it been Lafferty he assaulted, he would have made sure onebrow got a red card ..... just like he did to Mulgrew when he played for the sheep shaggers ...... Just saying  ..... :p:

If this had happened to Naismith when he was playing for us .... he would have been spending the rest of the season in hospital ..... at our expense naturally .....  again just saying ..... ?

On a serious note, as said above .... Big Duncan got the jail for less .... and as it never happened to any of our players I hope he gets away with it and is playing against us in September and is reduced to tears when he is crunched by Coulibaly for 90 minutes, when we run out winners that day.

:UK:  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened even with this news 

Compliance Officer reviewing fixture scheduling and considering how best to deal with this so as not to suspend him for the game versus us.