Retrospective action against this Brown Elbow?

1 hour ago, backup said:

Probably nothing will come of it, could cost sfa money if brown is given a retro red today and that stops him playing in europe, fhilth go out sfa CL monies reduced.

No doubt what the action would be if it was one of ours, whatever the circumstances.

If it had been one of ours then a straight red spotted by the linesman and brought to referee's attention then forensically examined in ultra slow motion on spurtscene so that all the taigs watching have the chance to come in their pants watching us go down to 10, 9, 8 men while those in the studio gasp in orgasmic joy over how evil our players are.

Fuck the BBC and fuck the sfa.

Just found this online, of all places on the BBC.

The Scottish FA's compliance officer is to review footage of an alleged elbow by celtic captain Scott Brown on Hearts forward Steven Naismith.

The incident occurred during Hearts' 1-0 win over celtic.

If Brown is cited the celtic midfielder could miss the first Old Firm derby of the season on September 2.

A separate incident in which Naismith allegedly kicks out at celtic winger Jonny Hayes will also be reviewed by the compliance officer.

58 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So Naismith has 2 kicks at opposition players, Brown does his usual and nothing mentioned on Sportscene about either of them. ??

If this was one of our players.

It would be a straight red and if by some miracle the linesman did miss it, retro ban would be issued after Sportscene and the rest of the scottish media highlight it.

In two minds about this.

Yet again we're obsessing over that cunt Brown.

Brown is undoubtedly a dirty bastard but to give him his due he does take a lot of rough treatment with minimal complaint. But to call that an "alleged" elbow is a fucking joke and he should unquestionable be cited for it.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

In two minds about this.

Brown is undoubtedly a dirty bastard but to give him his due he does take a lot of rough treatment with minimal complaint. But to call that an "alleged" elbow is a fucking joke and he should unquestionable be cited for it.

Keeping themselves right using “alleged” but there are two reasons why this matters. It shows that attempts to sweep it under the carpet (BBC Scotland excluding it from the highlights package is blatant bias censorship - hey, maybe that’s what BBC stands for :lol:) will not be tolerated.

And secondly, whatever limitations Brown has as a footballer, he makes them tick. If him being absent increases our chance of victory by even 5%, I’ll take it.

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

In two minds about this.

What rough treatment?

People let him skip around the park untouched. 

41 minutes ago, TMB said:

7 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yep, the Sun are running with it too.  About time that horrible bastard got pulled up for the outrageous pish he's been getting away with.  If he finally gets reprimanded, the tide may well indeed be turning...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/

About bloody time he's pulled up for it. There is no way he gets away with this. It's absolutely  blatant

As much as I'd like to see lego eater banned for what is undeniably a shocking elbow. I want him to play against us. I want them to have no excuses when we go to the piggery and fucking smash them. Our midfield wont be bullied, wont stand back in awe and sure as fuck wont give him the respect he craves. Fuck him, let him play. A midfield of Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield will run all over the top of them.

9 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

As much as I'd like to see lego eater banned for what is undeniably a shocking elbow. I want him to play against us. I want them to have no excuses when we go to the piggery and fucking smash them. Our midfield wont be bullied, wont stand back in awe and sure as fuck wont give him the respect he craves. Fuck him, let him play. A midfield of Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield will run all over the top of them.

Who cares mate about any of their excuses

We want every advantage 

It will do our players a power of good being in their first OF game without Shrek trying to wind them up 

Winning the game is all I care about 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

almost choked on my lunch .just heard on Talk sport news that SFA are looking at the incident .

maybe the worm is turning .they peado terror loving cunts have had some week to deal with ,Hope AEK  smash them 2moro to add to their woes 

That and a win at the piggery would make my week!

48 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Keeping themselves right using “alleged” but there are two reasons why this matters. It shows that attempts to sweep it under the carpet (BBC Scotland excluding it from the highlights package is blatant bias censorship - hey, maybe that’s what BBC stands for :lol:) will not be tolerated.

And secondly, whatever limitations Brown has as a footballer, he makes them tick. If him being absent increases our chance of victory by even 5%, I’ll take it.

Think a few phone calls to their sports department are needed 

biased fucking cunts