Rossiter still MIA?

Mesmer

3 minutes ago, Mesmer said:

I'm assuming Rossiter is still posted as MIA? Actually, I'm not sure I even care. Has he been missed?

Steven Gerrard has revealed to Rangers' official website that injury-hit midfielder Jordan Rossiter is "progressing well" in his return to fitness and could be back in a matter of weeks.

10th August 2018

1 hour ago, Don Logan 2 said:

Is it true Australia is full of cunts?

No it's not, this one must have sneaked in with the illegal immigrants. They're a fucking weird mob over there and are closer to Indonesia than they are to Sydney and Melbourne. They aren't known as Sandgropers for nothing :confused:

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

A post from an almost new'by about a player Missing In Action at Ibrox, all the way from Australia - canny beat the irony, really. 

Yeah, that was a bit piss weak tbh

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Steven Gerrard has revealed to Rangers' official website that injury-hit midfielder Jordan Rossiter is "progressing well" in his return to fitness and could be back in a matter of weeks.

10th August 2018

Ah, a sensible answer at last. I still think he's a waste of space though. 

Gerrard said he was the stand out performer during pre season before the injury. Call it blind optimism, but I think he will get over his injuries. It's based in hope more than anything else, just feel he will get there in the end for us.

1 hour ago, Mesmer said:

Hahaha all these folk that have a thing for a wage stealing waste of space like Rossiter. Unreal. 

He is not a wage thief as he has put a lot of effort into getting back to fitness. Your ancestrol line probably leads back to a thief expelled from Britain right enough.

As for being a waste of space he is a talented footballer as any real Bear would tell you.

In summary, you are a dick.