Inter Milan (1965) 1 - 0

League Cup Final 1970 (v tims) 1 - 0

Scot Cup Final 1973  3 - 2 (v tims)

Scot Cup Final 2002  3 - 2 (v tims)

Fiorentina (away) 2008

PSV away 1978  3 - 2

Helicopter Sunday

22 hours ago, GOAT said:

Helicopter Sunday.  No need to explain really.  Other than my son being born, the best day of my life and it’s pretty close btw!  I was there aswell so that added to it. 

Same mate ? My daughter's birth was a the same time but Easter Road outweighs it looking back to be fair ?

There's two that stick out in my mind.

That night in Florence, I was only 9 and I remember my dad going mental, jumping up and down and screaming at the TV, don't think I'll ever forget that.

Rangers v Stirling Albion on the 8th of December 2012, the match itself was nothing special, but it was our 140th anniversary and Andy Gray came on at halftime and I'll never forget what he said to a full Ibrox as it gave me shivers:

"Some people said this club was dying, look around you, don't you believe it!"

2-2 v the scum when Roberts ended up in goal. The noise was the loudest I have ever heard at a game when Gough scored the equalizer. 

Until, about 3 weeks later when we beat Kiev 2-0 at Ibrox when it was even louder. 

Good times

So many over the years but I’d probably go for our champions league run, and most likely the 2-2 draw at home with Marseille. 

A number of reasons. The atmosphere was unbelievable. I was 12 and I just felt that we moved to another level as a team that season with that game a real turning point..:in that I thought we can actually do something here. Also it was one of the first time I saw so called big name foreign players at Ibrox that I knew. Guys like Rudi Voeller etc who was world class, and we matched them. That was an amazing season. 

Aberdeen, 3 in a row game, their fans had t shirts etc on stating winning league etc,

Leeds games home and away, me like a few other guys and more were at Elland road, in main stand, no issues etc, Leeds boys were with us at Ibrox

Fiorentina, away, for us younger guys, cant remember Barcelona, hopefully have that feeling again in my lifetime