Season Tickets

LochendBilly

35 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

A few have been released on the website, a few dotted about the stadium if anyone is interested.

Have you got a link to that mate? Tried to get into it but can't seem to find it?

5 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

No Transfers until next season I've just been told on the phone.

That's a bit shit that you cant swap if a seat is available, I tried to see if the seat next to me was available for one my mates since its been empty in the European games and again on Sunday but it is not on site as available.

3 minutes ago, lee-irvine said:

That's a bit shit that you cant swap if a seat is available, I tried to see if the seat next to me was available for one my mates since its been empty in the European games and again on Sunday but it is not on site as available.

Clearly someone has bought it and hasn't been giving the seat to anyone 

I gave my seat back for the game at the weekend there and I think it's quite shocking that you don't even get told if the club has successfully sold it on. Id to phone them to find out 

7 minutes ago, lee-irvine said:

There’s a waiting list

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s a waiting list

I understand that, but if someone has already got a ticket and a seat is available for anyone to buy online then surely moving seat wouldn't be a big issue as the seat they're moving from would then become available. Unless of course the waiting list for moves is huge then it would end up like musical chairs. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Any idea how I get on that waiting list mate? Just e-mail the ticket office or do I need to wait until renewals time?

It's a load of shite mate

I was on it to get mine and all you get is an email to say when they're going on public sale. Unless with the sales they are now going to run it properly 

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just email them mate, they should put you on it. Sure I done it around this time last year and got on it

Cheers - did you get your transfer OK?

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's a load of shite mate

I was on it to get mine and all you get is an email to say when they're going on public sale. Unless with the sales they are now going to run it properly 

Was meaning the seat transfer list mate but I know what you mean - my bro in law was on that to try and get one and it was a pain in the arse because he left it to me to get him it next to mine

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Cheers - did you get your transfer OK?

Was meaning the seat transfer list mate but I know what you mean - my bro in law was on that to try and get one and it was a pain in the arse because he left it to me to get him it next to mine

Aye mate, was all fine.