Interesting stats

MattyBlue

5 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

I'm not keen on information like this being shared in the public domain. It is key information on how we play etc. and if you and I can access it so can our opponents. They should be made to do their own homework on us.

I agree fully, but while it’s on Twitter I thought I’d share it here 

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

I'm not keen on information like this being shared in the public domain. It is key information on how we play etc. and if you and I can access it so can our opponents. They should be made to do their own homework on us.

:lol:

Fuck off.

I've looked at the pictures a few times now. Does that last one mean we should have scored 2 goals and they should have scored 0.6 goals (or 1 goal obviously) meaning we should have won 2-1 even with 10 men?

If that's what the graph is telling me I already knew we were the better team and didn't deserve to lose that late goal, to ultimately draw the game, just by watching the game.

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

He doesn’t work for the club, he’s an independent data analyst. He can do what he wants.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Aye. Drop a dead tramp on Parkhead with our team sheet in his pocket the day before the next OF

Yeah, that's the bit. ?

Operation 'Fuck the Tims With a Dead Tramp'.  Works every time. Put a sellic strip on him and the job's a goodun.