Real Madrid Tickets

adam2102

Hi all,  I am going to Madrid for a few days in September and I am looking to buy tickets to their game against Espanyol.

As I go to buy the ticket it says "Attention: In this game, the ticket downloaded in mobile will be the only valid access document for purchases made online. "

Has anyone had any experience with a mobile ticket.  How does it work?  is it just an email with a pdf attachment or...

7 hours ago, adam2102 said:

Hi all,  I am going to Madrid for a few days in September and I am looking to buy tickets to their game against Espanyol.

As I go to buy the ticket it says "Attention: In this game, the ticket downloaded in mobile will be the only valid access document for purchases made online. "

Has anyone had any experience with a mobile ticket.  How does it work?  is it just an email with a pdf attachment or...

IPhone saves them to your wallet.

Android requires you to download a wallet app from the store and the tickets will go there. You just scan it on the way in and it's an easy, straightforward process.

As harlands plater says, it's some experience. Their stadium is something else and it's well worth your money to do the tour while you're there too.

10 hours ago, adam2102 said:

I might suggest that you take a printed copy of the barcode with you in case of an electronic malfunction.