*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

17 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Clearly wasn't over the line. The BBC is as reliable as it gets. 

IMG-20180819-WA0010.jpg

Oh come on tae fuck...

I didnt know the BBC went with this angle to prove their point. 

They might as well as had the ball on the half way line and asked at kick off "was this a goal for Rangers"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, shaka said:

Good performance in tough conditions.  Morelos is brilliant right now.  Confident and in the faces of opposition defenders, forcing them into making mistakes.  Sadiq is going to have to learn a lot about the Scottish game.  You can't go to ground as a Rangers player because the referees will never give you a decision.  Also needs to be smarter challenging the opposition defenders because a slight touch and they will get the decision.  Halliday and Ejaria were ok but we'll be stronger when Jack and Coulibally are back.  Same with Wes, did ok but McGregor back improves the team.

Wes did ok???did you not see his save in the first half,he’s not as good as greegs but he did better than ‘ok’ today 

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Wes did ok???did you not see his save in the first half,he’s not as good as greegs but he did better than ‘ok’ today 

He makes good saves but doesn't dominate the box as well as McGregor does in my opinion.  There were a couple of crosses that I felt he could've came out and caught but he's happy to leave it to the defenders.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

He makes good saves but doesn't dominate the box as well as McGregor does in my opinion.  There were a couple of crosses that I felt he could've came out and caught but he's happy to leave it to the defenders.

Oh fuck off

Fact of the matter is, his standing foot is on the line, the foot he kicks the ball with MUST be well behind he line in order to make contact with the ball.

Even when guessing, it works itself out.

Pathetic refereeing. Lucky for them, this time, it didn’t cost us.

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

Constructive.... I gave my opinion and the reasons behind it.  If you think Wes is better than McGregor give your reasons.

I don’t, complaining about a guy who pulled off some phenomenal saves today is ridiculous!! We all know McGregor is the better keeper & will be back in the line up on Thursday but why complain about Wes when he was solid today and didn’t put a foot wrong?

18 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I don’t, complaining about a guy who pulled off some phenomenal saves today is ridiculous!! We all know McGregor is the better keeper & will be back in the line up on Thursday but why complain about Wes when he was solid today and didn’t put a foot wrong?

I didn't complain about his performance.  I said he did well but I still think McGregor is the better keeper as he commands the box more.

12 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Well it is the law tbf. Anybody that says otherwise is talking out their arse.

They are in breach of their charter, displaying a clear bias against our football club, they are anti Brexit and Left wing. Fuck paying for that.

2 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Clearly wasn't over the line. The BBC is as reliable as it gets. 

IMG-20180819-WA0010.jpg

I remember a Spanish Sports Paper airbrushing a defender out of a picture to “prove” a goal was offside in El Classico. I laughed at the standard of their journalism, you pay for shite like that. The BBC are supposed to be impartial and truthful, that picture shows quite the reverse is true. 

49 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Fact of the matter is, his standing foot is on the line, the foot he kicks the ball with MUST be well behind he line in order to make contact with the ball.

Even when guessing, it works itself out.

Pathetic refereeing. Lucky for them, this time, it didn’t cost us.

As with the red card at Aberdeen... cant blame ref on that incident.

The loyalty of the linesmen need questioned.

1 hour ago, shaka said:

My point is he done better than ok today,even greegs would of been proud of that first half save!!!

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

i find that hilarious 

My previous comment on this thread about that angle was on par with "is this for real".

Any Rangers fan looking at that (and nothing else), would rightly say it was never in.

But that is not the angle of the final ball and the BBC is full of corrupt fenians 

Archived