*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Well it is the law tbf. Anybody that says otherwise is talking out their arse.

It's not the law ya numptie 

340 letters later of threatening letters  and after 4 years of not paying .I can safely say  it's not the law ?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not the law ya numptie 

340 letters later of threatening letters  and after 4 years of not paying .I can safely say  it's not the law ?

People have been imprisoned and or fined for failure to pay. How is that not a law?

They're cute these days,they fine you for not having a licence and if you don't pay the fine,they jail you? but they have no right to enter your house to see if you have a TV,so how can they prove you need a licence?

If you have Virgin,Sky or BT,the BBC is likely part of a package you pay for,so if you buy a licence you are in fact paying twice for the BBC,just a thought?

Im not totally against the artificial pitches, like most on here played on them over the years but, that pitch today looked horrendous to play on. 

The officials need to have a look at themselves, we need to be questioning the goal they never gave, even if we win we need to keep the pressure on them when they fuck up.

Morales is a machine, he works his balls off and we need to keep a hold of him, we also need Lafferty (or similar) in we cant rely on one striker this season.

Jordan Jones played well and offers more than some of the players we have.

I also thought the Liverpool loanee (Erjia) looked better than he has done, keep the faith with him and i believe we will warm to him.

All in all its good to be a Ger at this time.

6 hours ago, Shuggy said:

... or only the home tie is forfeited 3-0, Russia replies in kind with no visas and it ends 3-3 and a neutral venue playoff?

Its down to precedent though, if they dont have enough time to apply thats unfortunate, if Rangers have applied in time and precedent shows that we have allowed enough time but not been given them, UEFA will possibly ban the Russians.

One thing about UEFA and FIFA (apart from being corrupt) they generally frown on political interference.

11 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

People have been imprisoned and or fined for failure to pay. How is that not a law?

Just  don't answer the door ffs I've not had a tv licence for over 20 years.  on principles of not paying  into their agenda of attacking our country with their Marxism policies 

3 minutes ago, loyal said:

Just  don't answer the door ffs I've not had a tv licence for over 20 years.  on principles of not paying  into their agenda of attacking our country with their Marxism policies 

Do you pay income tax? Do you agree with everything the government says and does? Would you just dingey the door to HMRC? 

They wouldn't need in my house anyway. They can clearly see the TV from the window and I'm sure they'd think it odd me paying virgin and netflix for tv services if I didn't have one.

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

Do you pay income tax? Do you agree with everything the government says and does? Would you just dingey the door to HMRC? 

They wouldn't need in my house anyway. They can clearly see the TV from the window and I'm sure they'd think it odd me paying virgin and netflix for tv services if I didn't have one.

Of course I pay income tax but I choose not to pay for a tv licence because of their agenda. Believe me I have had enough letters of them cunts to decorate the whole house with but the more people that stop buying a tv licence the harder it will be to enforce .I would never buy a tv licence ever. did you know that the European union pays 14% of the BBC revenue streams just to promote their agenda and that includes attacking British institutes and culture at every opportunity which will include are football club !   

Archived