If Carlsberg did Andy Halliday...............

tannerall

6 hours ago, RDFM said:

Cool how Halliday can come in and play decently as a makeshift left back in a huge game and still get a slagging. 

I know some folk need to have a word with themselves. We need to get fully behind all the players this season as we've had our best chance in years at some real success. 

12 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I know some folk need to have a word with themselves. We need to get fully behind all the players this season as we've had our best chance in years at some real success. 

I hate when our fans pick on a player they've done it for years and  the constant moaners even when we're winning.

ffs get behind the team look at the difference with Morelos when the fans started singing he lifts his game.

We as fans need to encourage and help the team  .

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

It's because he wasn't decent at all m8. Sorry. But nor was Tav. Thank fuck for Shagger, Goldson, Katic, Arfield, Jack & Co.

You claimed Tav is going to cost us 55, you have absolutely no right for any of your opinions to be taken seriously.

8 hours ago, pcbear said:

He done fine in an unfamiliar role, he knows Borna and Flannagan are ahead of him but it was a steady 7/10 imo, he could have scored a hat trick and the knives would still have been out, I could understand it if he had a mare but he never.

Andy started his career at left back to be fair. 

On 16/08/2018 at 19:35, RDFM said:

Cool how Halliday can come in and play decently as a makeshift left back in a huge game and still get a slagging. 

Makeshift???  Last time he was a regular all his wee fanboys told us that was his natural position, about as natural as Madley and that dug.   He did his bit on Thursday, now hopefully he can leave on a high note.

On 17/08/2018 at 10:09, Courtyard Bear said:

No fucking idea what this has got to do with Halliday. 

Because Halliday doing that to the tims would be terrific.

Really the OP was about how good Rooney was there, just put a different angle on it.