Goldson

mark1963

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

Goldson and Katic solid as fuck, never a pen either,  Goldson gets a toe poke on the ball

Ref was howling, fell for their antics all night, and how we got our number of bookings compared to theirs is incomprehensible. 

3 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Not the thread to say this bit unsung hero springs to mind..big man just get on with things at the back,like his bud big Katic..just the front needing sorted now?

I can't think of a better thread mate :confused: but the big man was awesome.

That's three times this season I've seen him break from defence with the ball and end up near the opposition goal. Unlucky with his shot and as long as someone covers I have no issue with it.

Both were superb tonight but I thought the whole defence were good at their jobs.and Ryan Jack for all that he suffered from that assault from that cunt may was very good fuck it the whole team was great and with some more additions we are only going to get better and better.

I'm loving the feel good factor on here about our defence. First time in five years.

Goldson and Katic were superb and we still have Flanagan and Barisic to come.

Gerrard said from the start build your team from the back and he has done just that.

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I can't think of a better thread mate :confused: but the big man was awesome.

That's three times this season I've seen him break from defence with the ball and end up near the opposition goal. Unlucky with his shot and as long as someone covers I have no issue with it.

?That smiley reminds me of ma heid last night??

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ref was howling, fell for their antics all night, and how we got our number of bookings compared to theirs is incomprehensible. 

Looked at that refs record the other day there. At least 3 cards in every single Belgian game he reffed ?