Possible Ufa forfeit

beararse

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Are you 100% sure  on that?

I know Abramovich got knocked back for s visa, but are all Russians getting knocked back for visas? If they are, does this team have enough non riddians to get a team to Scotland? I know absoloutely nothing about this team, but I know loads of teams in Russia have a lot of South Americans in their squads. 

wit

1 minute ago, bigblueyonder said:

The tie is forfeited not just the game, basically they would be disqualified.

This isn't going to happen anyway they'll get their visas.

That's what I thought. So on to the more important questions- has anyone seen this team play? Are they any good. Gutted they won their last tie. Was chocking to get revenge on those Luxembourg pricks. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's what I thought. So on to the more important questions- has anyone seen this team play? Are they any good. Gutted they won their last tie. Was chocking to get revenge on those Luxembourg pricks. 

wit

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know Abramovich got knocked back for s visa, but are all Russians getting knocked back for visas? If they are, does this team have enough non riddians to get a team to Scotland? I know absoloutely nothing about this team, but I know loads of teams in Russia have a lot of South Americans in their squads. 

?

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I watched their game against Progres. Russians were pish and Progres should have won the game. The Russian keeper was good.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

wit

Wit? If Ufa lost we would be playing the pricks that put us out last season. They were shit. We lost to a team we should've beat 5-0. We just happened to have a shit manager that couldn't get a team set up properly or want to play for him. Just look at the Wallace and Miller situation. I know whose side I took in that argument. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Wit? If Ufa lost we would be playing the pricks that put us out last season. They were shit. We lost to a team we should've beat 5-0. We just happened to have a shit manager that couldn't get a team set up properly or want to play for him. Just look at the Wallace and Miller situation. I know whose side I took in that argument. 

Different managers or was Murty Pedro in disguise?

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Their results so far in this competition don't suggest they are anything special, this is only their 5th season in the Russian top flight and the clubs only 10 years old.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The Miller/Wallace and Progres shambles happened under different managers ya numpty 

38 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What's a non riddian?

I love it when Redwhiteandblue gets involved in threads.

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Murty and Pedro are different people you know. 

Archived