Possible Ufa forfeit

beararse

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I see they havent taken any tickets

Surely managing to get visas for the team and staff was dodgy enough Cushy without trying to get fans as well. :pipe:

Just to check where has the confirmation they have got their visas been posted mate, I cannot see it. :thumbup:

Just now, Bears r us said:

Surely managing to get visas for the team and staff was dodgy enough Cushy without trying to get fans as well. :pipe:

Just to check where has the confirmation they have got their visas been posted mate, I cannot see it. :thumbup:

It hasnt. Im still hoping the UK Visa and Immigration Service fuck them up.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It hasnt. Im still hoping the UK Visa and Immigration Service fuck them up.

Ah so, I assumed by the way everyone was now posting they had them and were on their way. I assume it will be tomorrow before we know for sure then. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Ah so, I assumed by the way everyone was now posting they had them and were on their way. I assume it will be tomorrow before we know for sure then. 

they have just finished their game with Dynamo Moscow. They really need to get their skates on.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

they have just finished their game with Dynamo Moscow. They really need to get their skates on.

I read they were flying direct from Moscow to Scotland after the game, earlier today, I wonder if they get their visas if this was a game they were trying to play by saying they had not applied when they really had and a kind of mind games shite to get us to take our focus off the game. It would not work with SG but either they have applied with plenty of time or they will not get them, tomorrow or later tonight I think we will get it confirmed. If not within the next 48 hours. :pipe:

Herald on line version as of 2 hours ago is quoting their General Director as the whole thing being a misunderstanding by the UK media and that they have applied for visas which they will receive them tomorrow and fly to Glasgow direct from Moscow on Wednesday. He says he stated game only 5 working days away so they needed to act quickly but never said there was any risk if them not getting visas and UK media put that spin on his comments. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Herald on line version as of 2 hours ago is quoting their General Director as the whole thing being a misunderstanding by the UK media and that they have applied for visas which they will receive them tomorrow and fly to Glasgow direct from Moscow on Wednesday. He says he stated game only 5 working days away so they needed to act quickly but never said there was any risk if them not getting visas and UK media put that spin on his comments. 

A bit crazy to fly in with no training session and 4 hours time difference. 

We’re going to horse them ?

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes the flight time is about 7 hours or 5 from Moscow and surely they won’t do a training session after a flight 

Ignoring UFA...

Does this mean our team will be physically and mentally fucked (tired) for the Old Firm in ur opinion?

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

As I said above they must have applied before was reported because the five working days was not workable form last Friday with them needing to fly this Wed.

This has been a bit of mind games if they appear on Wed as it looks like they will. I am happy for us to play the games, it is just the long journey so near to the tarriers game that is the worst about it. 

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I read they were flying direct from Moscow to Scotland after the game, earlier today, I wonder if they get their visas if this was a game they were trying to play by saying they had not applied when they really had and a kind of mind games shite to get us to take our focus off the game. It would not work with SG but either they have applied with plenty of time or they will not get them, tomorrow or later tonight I think we will get it confirmed. If not within the next 48 hours. :pipe:

Small point of contention: I don't belief it is possible to fly direct from Moscow to Scotland, you need to change in Frankfurt which takes a couple of hours in and of itself.  And then you're landing in Edinburgh.

Just now, miracle said:

Small point of contention: I don't belief it is possible to fly direct from Moscow to Scotland, you need to change in Frankfurt which takes a couple of hours in and of itself.

Or London.  They'll likely charter a flight though.

Just now, miracle said:

Small point of contention: I don't belief it is possible to fly direct from Moscow to Scotland, you need to change in Frankfurt which takes a couple of hours in and of itself.

I assumed a charter flight would have that range mate, but I never thought about it to be honest.

Archived