Possible Ufa forfeit

beararse

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well you shouldn't have been releasing your boyfriends private pictures now should you?

???

na wasn't that an ex if mine had an advert on Adult Work .

slag had videos on it .turns out they were videos I took .

11 hours ago, beararse said:

Taping a radio commentary? I'm guessing you were around 9 years of age back then ?

Regardless of your age, that is dedication. 

That was the only technology then when games not showed on TV. But I was in my 20's. Think it was just after that, Sky came along.

34 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

???

na wasn't that an ex if mine had an advert on Adult Work .

slag had videos on it .turns out they were videos I took .

Lets play a game of fill in the blank,

My Ex had an adultwork account and her username was ______.

On 19/08/2018 at 17:53, G.E.C. said:

The draw got made nearly two weeks ago. They should have applied knowing that a potential visit to the UK was in the cards. No sympathy at all, I’d say the same about us if we were in the same position. 

So if the Russian authorities drag their heels over our visas for going over there, you will be quite happy we get thrown out tournament.  Don’t believe you.

28 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

So if the Russian authorities drag their heels over our visas for going over there, you will be quite happy we get thrown out tournament.  Don’t believe you.

We didn’t wait until the last minute to apply for visas. If it takes longer than the usual timescale we would have an argument to make to UEFA that it was outwith our control. In Ufa’s case they’ve waited until the last possible moment to apply.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We didn’t wait until the last minute to apply for visas. If it takes longer than the usual timescale we would have an argument to make to UEFA that it was outwith our control. In Ufa’s case they’ve waited until the last possible moment to apply.

Maybe you have more detail of what happened than me but it doesn’t sit right wth me that we should benefit from an administration exercise.  As a club, we should make it absolutely clear we want the tie to go ahead at all costs.  Leave the winning off the park approach to the mob across the city.

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

Maybe you have more detail of what happened than me but it doesn’t sit right wth me that we should benefit from an administration exercise.  As a club, we should make it absolutely clear we want the tie to go ahead at all costs.  Leave the winning off the park approach to the mob across the city.

We have made it clear we want the tie to go ahead. It’s now completely outwith our control though. Ultimately, I couldn’t care less how we get through, as long as we get through. If Ufa haven’t got their visas in order then that’s neither our fault nor problem. 

We have made it clear we want the tie to go ahead. It’s now completely outwith our control though. Ultimately, I couldn’t care less how we get through, as long as we get through. If Ufa haven’t got their visas in order then that’s neither our fault nor problem. 

It's not even an admin exercise like claimed. They've left it very late and their only hope is the fast track system. You need to make the visa application five working days before travel minimum. They've not done it. Would be their fault 

Maybe I’m old school but I don’t agree that us getting through at any price is all that matters.  

3 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Maybe I’m old school but I don’t agree that us getting through at any price is all that matters.  

correct. play the game not the system 

I have done the same personally, paid the price and lost a tie I had technically won but wanted to win by actually competing 

Archived