Possible Ufa forfeit

beararse

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Fingers crossed they get kicked out. Big game on Sunday and being fresh would be a bonus. Will also mean we avoid playing in Russia 3 days before playing celtic, whereas they'll be away in Lithuania. Big advantage.

They'd be at home when we're in Russia mate

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

Maybe you have more detail of what happened than me but it doesn’t sit right wth me that we should benefit from an administration exercise.  As a club, we should make it absolutely clear we want the tie to go ahead at all costs.  Leave the winning off the park approach to the mob across the city.

If the people in charge of FC Ufa have fucked up then hell mend them, if it means we progress with no danger of injuries and no long trips to and from Russia then I'm fine with that.

They had plenty of time to deal with it and deserve no sympathy and as for any shite spouted by the bheasts then just ignore it.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Fingers crossed they get kicked out. Big game on Sunday and being fresh would be a bonus. Will also mean we avoid playing in Russia 3 days before playing celtic, whereas they'll be away in Lithuania. Big advantage.

I think they're at home in the second leg.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

correct. play the game not the system 

I have done the same personally, paid the price and lost a tie I had technically won but wanted to win by actually competing 

Did you have a game against them at the piggery a few days after playing in Russia?

Archived