*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Seems to be a lot of over confidence in here that can be dangerous

concentration is key no easy games at this stage no thinking we can just turn  up and win 

The players won’t have the same attitude. They’ll know they need to remain organised, professional and determined to get the result we all want.

We should in no way be fearful of any team we face at Ibrox and that’s what the gaffer is trying to install in the players but that’s not the same as saying we’ll steamroll them.

If we play as we did against Maribor, in particular the second half at home, then we should win this game tonight and do our aggregate score some favours but the players have to produce the goods still.

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Out of interest how will tickets for the group games work?

Will they be sold the same way as the games so far or will they be given to RSC's?

Asking as a glory hunter that would like to see one of the big draws at Ibrox 

I would imagine some will be on public sale and would guess as we’d be pot 4 most likely so I think we would potentially be home on the 20 September, 8 November and 13 December.

23 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I don't think this will be an easy game. Would take 2-0 right now. 

Agreed, I think it's really important we come away tonight with a 2 goal lead ala Maribor. 

Away ties in Russia are tough, we'll be unlikely to win over there. Russian sides records in Europe are very good compared to their away form

7 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I would imagine some will be on public sale and would guess as we’d be pot 4 most likely so I think we would potentially be home on the 20 September, 8 November and 13 December.

Will ST holders get first dibs do you think mate?

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

They would go to suppprters clubs,    then season ticket holders on cccs, then season ticket holders, then general public (glory hunters).

Nothing wrong with armchair supporting mate 

Nice carry out beside you and the ability to turn it off if you get bored 

58 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Seems to be a lot of over confidence in here that can be dangerous

concentration is key no easy games at this stage no thinking we can just turn  up and win 

Fuck that, ahm counting ma chickens. 

1, 2, eleventeen, 1690...

3 up within half an hour.

Hens-need-rescuing-before-they-get-slaughtered.jpg

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing wrong with armchair supporting mate 

Nice carry out beside you and the ability to turn it off if you get bored 

I was meaning the ones who beg borrow and steal to get a ticket for big games, Euro nights, cup finals etc yet don’t set foot in Ibrox all season. They burst my baws.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I was meaning the ones who beg borrow and steal to get a ticket for big games, Euro nights, cup finals etc yet don’t set foot in Ibrox all season. They burst my baws.

Totally agree, even though I will be at Ibrox tonight for first time in the best part of two years. Given that I can only get to the odd game in a blue moon, I would not dream of looking for a ticket if we were to ever get a glamour game.

Apologies if already noted elsewhere but - if not - I've just heard that Lee Wallace is on the bench tonight. Seems his appeal with the club was successful. Not going to play unless there's a major crisis (only had a few training sessions) but, personally, I'm delighted he's back. Didn't want his career to end with us acrimoniously while we re-signed a bunch of rats who went in the opposite direction while he was coming in. 

Archived