Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

They will play 5-4-1 all night and try to frustrate. They don't lose a lot of goals.

2-0 ought to more than enough to take over there. They cannot set up like that at home and hope to overcome a 2 goal defecit.

Sorry rarely post but just wondering if FARE are anyway funded by the Rowntree Organization given what has been going on in Belfast? 

Out of interest how will tickets for the group games work?

Will they be sold the same way as the games so far or will they be given to RSC's?

Asking as a glory hunter that would like to see one of the big draws at Ibrox 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They will play 5-4-1 all night and try to frustrate. They don't lose a lot of goals.

2-0 ought to more than enough to take over there. They cannot set up like that at home and hope to overcome a 2 goal defecit.

Maribor also didn’t concede goals but we got 3 going on 4 or 5.

Form means little in knock-out games but I agree they will sit in and try to frustrate and break on the counter. Hopefully our attack will have enough about them to grab a couple of goals at least.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Will they be sold the same way as the games so far or will they be given to RSC's?

I would imagine a 3 game package with a few spares for individual games.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Could you find out and get back to me mate 

Doubt there will be anything known until we actually qualify. Ticket details will be released then.

21 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Seems to be a lot of over confidence in here that can be dangerous

concentration is key no easy games at this stage no thinking we can just turn  up and win 

The players won’t have the same attitude. They’ll know they need to remain organised, professional and determined to get the result we all want.

We should in no way be fearful of any team we face at Ibrox and that’s what the gaffer is trying to install in the players but that’s not the same as saying we’ll steamroll them.

If we play as we did against Maribor, in particular the second half at home, then we should win this game tonight and do our aggregate score some favours but the players have to produce the goods still.

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I would imagine some will be on public sale and would guess as we’d be pot 4 most likely so I think we would potentially be home on the 20 September, 8 November and 13 December.

23 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I don't think this will be an easy game. Would take 2-0 right now. 

Agreed, I think it's really important we come away tonight with a 2 goal lead ala Maribor. 

Away ties in Russia are tough, we'll be unlikely to win over there. Russian sides records in Europe are very good compared to their away form

BlueAvenger likes this

7 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I would imagine some will be on public sale and would guess as we’d be pot 4 most likely so I think we would potentially be home on the 20 September, 8 November and 13 December.

Will ST holders get first dibs do you think mate?

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

They would go to suppprters clubs,    then season ticket holders on cccs, then season ticket holders, then general public (glory hunters).

Nothing wrong with armchair supporting mate 

Nice carry out beside you and the ability to turn it off if you get bored