*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/07/2018 at 17:06, joze said:

Hello my Scottish friends, we meet again. It's been a while since 2011 and quite a lot happened on our side (also on yours), 5 group stages (3EL, 2CL) and 1 knockout stage in EL since then. ? Just a quick headsup from our side. We are considerably stronger than we were in 2011 and you seem (quite a lot) weaker. To be honest, I don't see you getting past Osijek. But should we meet again on the pitch, I am looking forward to it.

Also, the away travel should be great, I'm sure guys that were here in 2011 can confirm that. Cheap beer, nice looking girls and you don't have to expect any troubles with fans.

Ps: regarding Luka Zahovič, we're expecting to sell him at 3-4 million€. I don't know anything about your budget or how that fits in, but I doubt he would want to come. He would also be a poor fit for your league I believe.

2 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello!

Just a casual Ufa fan passing by...

A couple of notes. First of all, our club name's Ufa. It's a city in Russia, not abbreviation. Second, it's amusing to see all your predictions like 3-0 5-1 etc, but it'll be a tough game of us all. Don't forget that Russian league is strong and superior of that of Scotland, and even 6th place finish is achievement.

We had a shaky start to the season due to the fact that our manager Sergei Semak signed with Zenit. Our new manager isn't good as previous, but it's a local talent who fell short of a career of pro footballer and has only assistant experience. Even so, it will be a match of roughly equal sides. 

We indeed rested much of the team in previous league match. But we have a very short bench, our squad depth is scarce. We played our 1st team vs Progres, but the same team played in a league match a week before and they were tired and hence not fully ready for the game.

Your friend from the land of milk and honey ?

Typing styles are similar as fuck?

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

What happened to the Maribor fan who was posting on here? He was confident too :lol:

Where did you see signs of confidence in my post? I said that it will be a tough match, I am not confident in  final result

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No fear about traveling to Russia before the OF game, the squad will be well prepared - it's better to keep playing rather than training according to footballers. Also if we do get a result over there it will give a boost to the team.

Show me a footballer who likes playing Thursday and then Sunday?

9 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello!

A couple of notes. First of all, our club name's Ufa. It's a city in Russia, not abbreviation. Second, it's amusing to see all your predictions like 3-0 5-1 etc, but it'll be a tough game of us all. Don't forget that Russian league is strong and superior of that of Scotland, and even 6th place finish is achievement.

We had a shaky start to the season due to the fact that our manager Sergei Semak signed with Zenit. Our new manager isn't good as previous, but it's a local talent who fell short of a career of pro footballer and has only assistant experience. Even so, it will be a match of roughly equal sides. 

We indeed rested much of the team in previous league match. But we have a very short bench, our squad depth is scarce. We played our 1st team vs Progres, but the same team played in a league match a week before and they were tired and hence not fully ready for the game.

Fuck off Declan. 

6 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Where did you see signs of confidence in my post? I said that it will be a tough match, I am not confident in  final result

You've came onto an opposing fans forum laughing in our faces at some of the 'predictions' ?

7 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

?

Why were you still posting on another teams forum at what would have been around 5am in Ufa ya crank?

10 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello!

Have you heard of celtic football club? They abused and raped young boys over and 40 year period and covered up it - pretty disgusting!

Archived