Kenny Miller leaves Livingston

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

By ‘help’ do you mean undermine and try and take his job? 

I have to say the amount of hostility and negativity towards KM on this site amazes me. Despite signing for the bheasts he has been a good servant to us and his dressing room issues have been with 2 managers who we all now know were not up to it. Perhaps KM just worked that out before the rest of us. i

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

I have to say the amount of hostility and negativity towards KM on this site amazes me. Despite signing for the bheasts he has been a good servant to us and his dressing room issues have been with 2 managers who we all now know were not up to it. Perhaps KM just worked that out before the rest of us. i

So, was leaking stories to Keith Jackson in the best interests of Rangers Football Club? What about that same pal using his Record column to call on Rangers to appoint Miller & Wallace as the management team after Pedro was sacked? Could he coincidental that his agent has already let slip that they put Miller's name forward for interim manager, I suppose, but seems unlikely. 

I wish him well, not in the sense of wanting a rival he signs for to do well but in general as a person because i think he was a good player for Rangers on the whole and it's a shame how things ended 

I know that doesn't seem to be a popular way to look at him anymore but still how i see it 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I thought that to start with but then who else could he have made captain, I think it kinda had to be him being player manager

I doubt that is normal.... you need another voice on the pitch

I cant mind (and I know I should) but did Souness ever have himself as captain when he popped on to maim the sheep scum???

You cant be manager player and captain that's fucking mental, its the sort of thing a ten year old boy would do

10 hours ago, thehost said:

I doubt that is normal.... you need another voice on the pitch

I cant mind (and I know I should) but did Souness ever have himself as captain when he popped on to maim the sheep scum???

You cant be manager player and captain that's fucking mental, its the sort of thing a ten year old boy would do

It was his ball so he could do what he liked ......

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

He’ll be telling Stubbs what to do by the second game.  

There was talk about it on ClydeSSB and the guys were saying he's hired his own successor.  I hope Stubbs crashes and burns that should finish him off as a football manager.