Sadiq

BlueMe

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mo is a young boy who is on fire, why drop him. 

Should we have dropped the 2 CB’s as well. They would be needing a rest as well. 

Going by the way Stevie is talking Mo is his main player and will play if he’s fit and ready to go. 

Being dropped and being rested are two totally different things! 

If we had brought Lafferty in last week, he would have played up front today with Morelos given a rest!  

I will be surprised if Sadiq makes 15 appearances for us (including coming off the bench) 

I sincerely hope he proves the doubters wrong. I know the GIFs and comments on the way he looks and moves are just a laugh - and I'll admit they're funny - but if I was a young player looking to make my mark in a foreign country my head would be pickled seeing that shite before I'd even been given a full 90 minutes. I'll reserve the comedy GIFs for lego muncher and the thumb and give Sadiq my full backing.

xTiTnxxa3a56Jblh1m.gif.41de1f54fa2568cedaf4df5a1cd8fed3.gif

30 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking hell, really? 

"Arsenal transfer revelation: Striker signing in doubt because of prior agreement

ARSENAL could miss out on transfer target Umar Sadiq this summer because of a prior agreement between two Italian clubs.

Website Football Italia claim Arsenal have made a £15.7million offer to sign Nigerian youngster Sadiq.

The Roma striker, on loan from Spezia, has scored twice in Serie A this season.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport reported last summer that Roma have a £1.9m (€2.5m) option to buy Sadiq at the end of his season-long loan spell.

The Rome club are said to be interested in triggering that deal and would likely do so if he is valued so highly by other clubs."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/652382/Arsenal-transfer-revelation-Striker-signing-doubt-prior-agreement-Umar-Sadiq

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

"Arsenal transfer revelation: Striker signing in doubt because of prior agreement

ARSENAL could miss out on transfer target Umar Sadiq this summer because of a prior agreement between two Italian clubs.

Website Football Italia claim Arsenal have made a £15.7million offer to sign Nigerian youngster Sadiq.

The Roma striker, on loan from Spezia, has scored twice in Serie A this season.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport reported last summer that Roma have a £1.9m (€2.5m) option to buy Sadiq at the end of his season-long loan spell.

The Rome club are said to be interested in triggering that deal and would likely do so if he is valued so highly by other clubs."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/652382/Arsenal-transfer-revelation-Striker-signing-doubt-prior-agreement-Umar-Sadiq

giphy.gif.448dfc9ec6423232a96553b300fbf47f.gif

I don't know whether Sadiq will be a success at Rangers or any other club, but the number of ITK roasters on here who apparently know better than Roma or Arsenal are astounding, think I'll actually give the lad a chance before consigning him to the scrapheap.   Some of the same people now eating humble-pie over Morelos and Tav.