Sadiq

BlueMe

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Might turn out to be ok if he learns to run straight, tackle, header, dribble or just be able to do anything.

I don't think he's seen a ball before or knows what to do with one. It's like he gets scared of the ball whenever it gets near him

You just made all of that up.

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Remember the first one who got a game for Southampton when Souness was manager he was not a footballer at all, came on as sub and was then hauled off,

Aly Dia, he wasn't related to Weah at all just got someone to phone Souness pretending to be Weah. He played lower league French football before he duped Souness. Ended up playing a few games for Gateshead.

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Our fans are brutal. Give the boy the chance ffs.

I am giving him a chance. I am watching him play and commenting on what I see. He’s not going to read it ffs.

Watching him for us so far and concluding that he “enjoys” any aspect of the game is pretty ridiculous tbf.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I am giving him a chance. I am watching him play and commenting on what I see. He’s not going to read it ffs.

Watching him for us so far and concluding that he “enjoys” any aspect of the game is pretty ridiculous tbf.

Is it really? He was on the pitch for 10 mins yesterday and mixed it up with the defence. He got involved as well. 

Plus taking into account he has come on in games when they are dead means we aren’t really getting to see him in an attacking sense as most time just seeing games out and not attacking looking for more goals which for strikers is hugely frustrating.

10 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Being dropped and being rested are two totally different things! 

If we had brought Lafferty in last week, he would have played up front today with Morelos given a rest!  

I will be surprised if Sadiq makes 15 appearances for us (including coming off the bench) 

Probably correct we won’t see much of him, and he will be away after the loan. 

But we can’t say he is shit on 20 odd mins of football or say Allen and Stevie never looked into him before bringing him in.

Situations change and we will have a bit more money to spend than maybe they first thought so buying a permanent striker might be on the cards earlier than first thought. 

5 hours ago, BlueMe said:

He trips himself up. I seen his right leg tacking his left leg when he was trying to run with the ball, thought the ref was going to book him. 

It was a tactical foul. Injuring himself in order to waste some time in a crucial moment of the game.