Rangers title number 55 is only a matter of time away as they're back on a level with celtic

The Dude

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

You know fine well I am not talking about any of the content you have written! I’m sure it’s a good piece! 

Since it's seemingly fine to post 'negative' stuff from the Record, I don't see why there would be any problem with posting positive stuff.

We were gash last year and still not a million miles from them. 

This year is a whole new proposition. 

They are a stale, aging team, relying on their rep to get them through. 

They arent scoring much and their defence is mince. 

Rangers are strong in attack and defence and pkay with much more determination and flair. We are also much more physical. With a couple of signings to give us depth and cover, we will romp this league. 

Its early days but we are light years from where we were. The tims should've cracked open the biscuit tin but for some reason didn't and we must take maximum advantage. 

They blew a years CL cash and if we win the league we keep them off another years worth (plus we could get it). 

With their massive 35m wage bill and little euro income their books dont balance and cutbacks would be needed. 

Winning title 55 is vital this season for many reasons. 

Thats why it will happen. 

4 minutes ago, Guardian said:

We were gash last year and still not a million miles from them. 

This year is a whole new proposition. 

They are a stale, aging team, relying on their rep to get them through. 

They arent scoring much and their defence is mince. 

Rangers are strong in attack and defence and pkay with much more determination and flair. We are also much more physical. With a couple of signings to give us depth and cover, we will romp this league. 

Its early days but we are light years from where we were. The tims should've cracked open the biscuit tin but for some reason didn't and we must take maximum advantage. 

They blew a years CL cash and if we win the league we keep them off another years worth (plus we could get it). 

With their massive 35m wage bill and little euro income their books dont balance and cutbacks would be needed. 

Winning title 55 is vital this season for many reasons. 

Thats why it will happen. 

Sure I read recently it was ~55m

Personally I would rather them think we are a million miles away from them.

Their complacency will be their undoing, and to bum ourselves up will only get them fired up - which I’d rather not happen.

Let them do the talking off the pitch, let us do the talking on it.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Their complacency will be their undoing, and to bum ourselves up will only get them fired up - which I’d rather not happen.

Yep. 

It's game on after the transfer window shuts. Hopefully they don't strengthen due to said complacency whilst we bring in a couple.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There's little chance of a blog by a fan in a paper getting them fired up any more than they should be as professional athletes earning thousands of pounds a week.