Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

Bronzy

1 hour ago, BillySastard said:

Because it's a forum for people to express their opinions. That make sense to you? Or do you not like people who don't agree with you? 

Every single one of the haters won't give a fuck come May when Gerrard delivers 55 anyway.

So your opinion on a Rangers forum is we shouldn’t question Laffurty because we have all battered women and committed sexual abuse. 

Your a cunt. 

If we do win 55 yes I will be celebrating my club has won the league and laffurty will still be a cunt and one year closer to getting ta fuck away again. Hopefully you will join him. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tell me when Lafferty said we weren't the same club then, that will decide who the mong is:lol:

You have made a prize prick of yourself once again with that moronic comment.

Tell me where I said that Lafferty said that?

Quote me exactly? 

Peddled the narrative is the phrase I used? Do you know what that means? 

13,000 posts of self aggrandising nonsense. Sad cunt.  

11 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

isn't half a lot of backward morons on here nowadays lol,fact is we're on our way back from what has been an absolute nightmare for us,if Lafferty helps us win 55 and stopping they dug rapists from getting 10 I'll be over the moon and so will he!

you the type that would sign a catholic? 

40 minutes ago, gsa said:

The four rats could've stayed and then been sold. Even for a minimal transfer fee. 

But they preferred to peddle the narrative that "Rangers are dead".

@gsa

Oh you mean they literally put the narrative on a pedal and pedalled it, sound mate.

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

The cunts no worth the infighting, he's here now and most of have made it clear how we feel so time to move on and go take our title back.

Aye, we can't do fuck all about it and the gaffer has said yes. I sure as hell trust him so will not get involved any more in negative pish about one of our players unless he fucks up chronically on a constant basis.

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

Quote me exactly? 

Quote me exactly where i am welcoming them like returning heros, like a "cuck"

You aren't doing very well here, you are aiming your meltdown towards a guy who hasn't welcomed Lafferty back in the slightest, it's hilarious tbh.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

You have been going round in circles keeping it going with everyone mate, the signing has happened so we need to just get on with it imo.

You mention that he wouldn't have got that signing on fee, but you don't know what he got do you? Or what he would have got had he tuped.

Don't know many times i have seen you say he has had 1 good season since he left and that was at Hearts last season, he won fans player of the year at Palermo and by all accounts did well but was let go because his off the field carry on.

It's all pointless chat because he is here now at the managers request and we need to trust him(the manager).

Palermo, one season in Seria B scored 11 league goals and then punted by the club because he was uncontrollable. 

Aye mate he’s here but I’m fucked I’m going to listen to folk claim he’s a hero returned and good footballer. 

Thankfully we won’t have to see too much of him  

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Palermo, one season in Seria B scored 11 league goals and then punted by the club because he was uncontrollable. 

Aye mate he’s here but I’m fucked I’m going to listen to folk claim he’s a hero returned and good footballer. 

Thankfully we won’t have to see too much of him  

He still had a good season on the pitch though, and i doubt Serie B is much worse than the shit-show SPFL.

But constant bickering with other Bears isn't going to change the fact that our manager thinks he is a good player, infact didn't he call him an excellent player?

I think what SG has did so far has earned our trust, while i am still not happy with Lafferty returning, I am going to trust SG's judgement on this.

When you say you hope we don't see much of him do you mean you hope he fails? I would rather he was a success and we win the league and he is pushing for a deal for us to see more of him after the 2 year deal expires.

*edit* just re-read and you said thankfully we won't have to see much of him.

19 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Any transfer fees received would have disappeared into the pockets of the crooks who ran the club at that time, like other mult-millions did. Don't kid yourself the club would have benefitted

This. It really was a mess back then and an every man for himself scenario developed.  Naismith's and Whittaker's comments will never be forgiven and they will never be back but since we're happy with McGregor we shouldn't be against Lafferty in that respect, though I admit I've always thought he was a donkey. Hope he proves that he's not one anymore. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

@gsa

Oh you mean they literally put the narrative on a pedal and pedalled it, sound mate.

No, they pedalled the narrative by refusing to sign and going elsewhere for nothing.

Giving the club who paid their wages, supported them through injuries, loss of form, gambling problems, nothing. 

You're jumping to their defence but calling anyone who questions his signing a "mong". 

Sums "fans" like you up. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your opinion on a Rangers forum is we shouldn’t question Laffurty because we have all battered women and committed sexual abuse. 

Your a cunt. 

If we do win 55 yes I will be celebrating my club has won the league and laffurty will still be a cunt and one year closer to getting ta fuck away again. Hopefully you will join him. 

sad as 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He still had a good season on the pitch though, and i doubt Serie B is much worse than the shit-show SPFL.

But constant bickering with other Bears isn't going to change the fact that our manager thinks he is a good player, infact didn't he call him an excellent player?

I think what SG has did so far has earned our trust, while i am still not happy with Lafferty returning, I am going to trust SG's judgement on this.

When you say you hope we don't see much of him do you mean you hope he fails? I would rather he was a success and we win the league and he is pushing for a deal for us to see more of him after the 2 year deal expires.

*edit* just re-read and you said thankfully we won't have to see much of him.

Agreed mate, had enough of talking about the cunt. 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Quote me exactly where i am welcoming them like returning heros, like a "cuck"

You aren't doing very well here, you are aiming your meltdown towards a guy who hasn't welcomed Lafferty back in the slightest, it's hilarious tbh.

I'm not having a meltdown, it's the internet. 

You are the one who's continually on here defending the signing and attempting to mock me. 

Anyway, awful signing in my opinion. Very average player and taking him back makes us look weak and desperate. 

On board with SG as much as anyone else but he's not infallable. We're still allowed to critique him and his signings. 

We aren't going to agree on this but I think we can all agree there's another exciting game coming up tonight, it's a pleasure to actually look forward to the games now. 

Why keep arguing about a backup striker?

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

you the type that would sign a catholic? 

haven't we already done that? me personally tho? na I wouldn't. my hatred for the scum is there don't you worry but this Lafferty nonsense is well over the top,you'd think he signed for they cunts the way yous are all getting at him,have a fuckin reality check!

Archived