Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

20 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Keeps me occupied on a shite Wednesday night to be fair :craphead:

It's repetitive as fuck though mate, same old shite over and over and nothing is going to reverse anything that has gone before.

I could have given you a few wee jobs to do for me about the house if you were that bored:p:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cedrick said:

Bottom line is no matter how well Halliday does fans won’t give in and admit it , there’s always got to be one , .edu , Adam etc the current whipping boy is Halliday , yes he’s looked out his depth under Murty and Pedro but Sunday he looked right at home again in the middle of the park , won loads of tackles never wasted a ball, I was chuffed for him Sunday had an excellent game 

He was much improved but ultimately, he won't be good enough to start for us, against decent teams. 

If he's working hard, being a positive influence and happy to be a squad player with the odd run out here and there, then fair play to him. 

5 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Couldn’t stand the guy the first time and still don’t rate him now. Gerrard hasn’t put a foot wrong yet and that’s the only reason I’m willing to give this signing a chance. 

My thoughts exactly.

28 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

The rats who left us the way they did will always be scum in my - and many others - book. As folk have said we love the club but doesn't mean we'll necessarily forgive individuals. I've admitted in many threads over the past few weeks McGregor is a top class keeper and massive improvement on Wes but doesn't change what he did. Too many short memories in our support. Obviously all we want is a successful team but letting these rats return hurts.

".....letting these rats return..." ?

These "rats" were CHOSEN by our Manager. Is he a rat for doing so? You don't respect his judgement, because that rhetoric is showing exactly that!

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Bottom line is no matter how well Halliday does fans won’t give in and admit it , there’s always got to be one , .edu , Adam etc the current whipping boy is Halliday , yes he’s looked out his depth under Murty and Pedro but Sunday he looked right at home again in the middle of the park , won loads of tackles never wasted a ball, I was chuffed for him Sunday had an excellent game 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

These "rats" were CHOSEN by our Manager. Is he a rat for doing so? You don't respect his judgement, because that rhetoric is showing exactly that!

You can respect Gerrards judgement but also think Lafferty is a rat?

Bemuses me that you're trying to suggest the two are mutually exclusive. 

Just now, Finny said:

With all due respect to you and Andy. Who is living the dream!!!! He will never be the standard we require .  All this talk he can play a few positions etc good f o r the squad. Let's be honest the versatile players we have had in the p ast have been if not world class. 

Give him a few more games under the coaching from Gerrard to see how he does until you judge  , Ryan jack was nowhere near the standard we required now he’s one of the most impressive important players In the team in 3 months under Gerrard 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Yeah mate. I replied to Bronzy about it on previous page. I was ecstatic when we signed him .

He was considered a top prospect, and actually looked it in a few of the Glasgow Cup games I went to see the youngsters play in. 

Just now, gsa said:

Yeah mate. I replied to Bronzy about it on previous page. I was ecstatic when we signed him .

Ah - hadn’t got that far mate!

Ex-colleague of mine was very pally with him when he came down this way.

Remember him looking good in a game v The Arabs (I think ) just before Manchester.

Was disappointed it didn’t work out for him.

Just now, HG5 said:

Ah - hadn’t got that far mate!

Ex-colleague of mine was very pally with him when he came down this way.

Remember him looking good in a game v The Arabs (I think ) just before Manchester.

Was disappointed it didn’t work out for him.

When you support Rangers from afar like I did, someone signing for the club who went to the same temple as you...stonking hard on material.  

Just now, gsa said:

When you support Rangers from afar like I did, someone signing for the club who went to the same temple as you...stonking hard on material.  

Can imagine mate! 

Bad enough when you’re only 200 miles away!

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Calling certain individuals a rat in no way means I'm referring to Gerrard as a rat, very weak attempt. 

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

We will never win the league with Halliday as a pivotal player in the team.  As long as jack , coulibaly , airfield , mcrorie are fit there should never be room for Halliday . Runs like he’s on the beach and spends half the game on his arse 

57 minutes ago, Gallows high said:

We will never win the league with Halliday as a pivotal player in the team.  As long as jack , coulibaly , airfield , mcrorie are fit there should never be room for Halliday . Runs like he’s on the beach and spends half the game on his arse 

So did jack till Gerrard came in 

Okay so 70% despise Lafferty and 30% are happy he's signed.  

You're not going to change each other's feelings on him.  So may as well just accept differing opinions and move onto ranting about someone or something else.  

I'm not bothered about him either way.  As said before,  see what happens now.  

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Okay so 70% despise Lafferty and 30% are happy he's signed.  

You're not going to change each other's feelings on him.  So may as well just accept differing opinions and move onto ranting about someone or something else.  

I'm not bothered about him either way.  As said before,  see what happens now.  

I feel the same. Hopefully he has developed a bit since he was last here, but I'm neither for or against the transfer. 

Archived