Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

I don't know what the big deal is. Obviously I hate mike Ashley but is it not the case Rangers get the same deal regardless of who sells the kits? The amount of money were losing is ridiculous.  They need to just get them in the shops, whether it is SD or JD so that we can buy them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I’m now hearing JD Sports cancelled their order, and the dates been put back. ?

I hope there’s not another fukkin court case looming.

Thank god, we could have had shootings outside the megastore with the mania which would have ensued ?

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

I never said anybody needed an official announcement. Can you not read?

Can read fine just think its funny you telling every1 on the forum that the club were basically having a secret launch to stop crowds gathering at the megastore ??

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I don't know what the big deal is. Obviously I hate mike Ashley but is it not the case Rangers get the same deal regardless of who sells the kits? The amount of money were losing is ridiculous.  They need to just get them in the shops, whether it is SD or JD so that we can buy them.

It is starting to look like a bigger clusterfuck than it was to begin with Jinty.

JD shops telling people yesterday that they expected tops in on Thursday and then today saying their delivery had been delayed and that SD were getting 30,000 to sell. With all this info coming out from JD not one word from all the ITK people who like to tweet or blog about everything Rangers, and also not a word from Rangers themselves. You could nae make it up. :angrywillie: 

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Correct as who is gonna pay full price come January 

52 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Guy in my lodge has just posted up a picture of the new top, said it arrived today, anyone else ordered one.

Mate considering ye couldny pre-order any kit from any sports shop ,the megastore or hummel, his top must have came from Turkey or even further afield 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apparently you can order them off eBay! I've not looked because I was wanting to give the club my money but they obviously don't want it so.............

Shambolic isn't it, they would be as well telling us something instead of nothing and everyone guessing as to what's happening and not knowing. 

Asked in SD in the fort about an hour ago, they don’t even have a delivery until Saturday. This threads full of attention seekers talking pish that they heard this and heard that. If any shop was selling them Rangers would be letting us know let’s be honest. The whole strip saga has been an embarrassment since the start. The tarriers have 3 available and am sick to death of seeing them everywhere and none of ours bar they gypo turkish specials.

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Jinty .cmon if our kit is on ebay ,it's gonna be fae abroad n not official 

Sorry I was actually bring sarcastic!! I would never buy a fake top off eBay but people are getting restless so if fake is all they're going to get then that's what folk will go for.

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Asked in SD in the fort about an hour ago, they don’t even have a delivery until Saturday. This threads full of attention seekers talking pish that they heard this and heard that. If any shop was selling them Rangers would be letting us know let’s be honest. The whole strip saga has been an embarrassment since the start. The tarriers have 3 available and am sick to death of seeing them everywhere and none of ours bar they gypo turkish specials.

Turkish tops are an embarrassment i cringe everytime I see a fan with them on.

5 hours ago, jintybear said:

Mike is actually a  decent guy , straight talking regards business and his word is his bond This has been proven many times in his dealings with us

Archived