Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

Mental mate :lol:

At least a percentage went to the club. If you're buying tops from Turkey then I'm assuming a percentage goes directly to isis.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gsa said:

It's not just that. You're wearing fake Hummel gear. You've got to really think very little of yourself to stick one of those on and then go out and face the world. 

Wonder how many people don't buy the orange top when it's released because they've already got the Turkey job 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It annoys me :lol:

I can't understand how so many were able to boycott the proper kits because the club got little from it but yet they'll buy something that the club gets absolutely zero from 

Like Lionbrand you mean........and the 'Red and Black' nonsense?

2 hours ago, gsa said:

It's not just that. You're wearing fake Hummel gear. You've got to really think very little of yourself to stick one of those on and then go out and face the world. 

What absolute pish,people just want to wear Rangers colours and the fake ones are all that’s available. The blame as usual lies with king and co. With their usual fuck up. If there is noRangers top available just now how does buying a fake top deprive the club of money? 95% of Rangers scarves are not official Rangers merchandise so what is the fucking difference. For years we have had to put up with going on holiday and being confronted with tarrier tops everywhere, so fake or not at least it has the Rangers badge on it. Hummel top going on sale July,August now September and not a word from the club about it, they couldn’t run a fucking bath.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

What absolute pish,people just want to wear Rangers colours and the fake ones are all that’s available. The blame as usual lies with king and co. With their usual fuck up. If there is noRangers top available just now how does buying a fake top deprive the club of money? 95% of Rangers scarves are not official Rangers merchandise so what is the fucking difference. For years we have had to put up with going on holiday and being confronted with tarrier tops everywhere, so fake or not at least it has the Rangers badge on it. Hummel top going on sale July,August now September and not a word from the club about it, they couldn’t run a fucking bath.

The blame lies with the red neck tramps wearing fake football tops because they couldn’t wait a couple of months for the official ones tbh. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Wonder how many people don't buy the orange top when it's released because they've already got the Turkey job 

I got the Orange fake one from Turkey but I'm still buying the real one all three

4 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The blame lies with the red neck tramps wearing fake football tops because they couldn’t wait a couple of months for the official ones tbh. 

Would maybe help if someone in charge actually came out and told us what’s happening. Is it the club,sports direct or Hummel that are fucking things up?

Hopefully they do all come out. Can't wait to get the wee man the home and 3rd kits.

Clubs fucking cost me.a small.fortune recently :lol:. If we make the group stage and then the strips I'll be bankrupt and become therfc52 5088

8 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why are you angry with me? 

If you go to the sort of places on holiday where people were football shirts you're a pikey. 

Wearing fake Rangers gear is embarrassing. And I'm not disagreeing that's it's a joke from the club. 

I was in the club shop a few days ago asking when the new tops will be available the lass in there had about as much idea as I had . If Hummel can't meet the demands for forest green what chance have we got 

16 hours ago, Dickie said:

Would maybe help if someone in charge actually came out and told us what’s happening. Is it the club,sports direct or Hummel that are fucking things up?

What would  help is if folk had an ounce of self respect and didn’t wear a fake football top. 

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Hopefully they do all come out. Can't wait to get the wee man the home and 3rd kits.

Clubs fucking cost me.a small.fortune recently :lol:. If we make the group stage and then the strips I'll be bankrupt and become therfc52 5088

Give up the smack and you’ll be packin

6 hours ago, loyal said:

I was in the club shop a few days ago asking when the new tops will be available the lass in there had about as much idea as I had . If Hummel can't meet the demands for forest green what chance have we got 

I would imagine they thought fuck forest green we will make a mint from the Rangers deal, we will make them the most money 

Archived