Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

14 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

I noticed a few folk at the Killie game wearing what looked like the real ones, some long sleeve with the Utilita sponsor on the back of them. 

Aye I saw a guy with the orange one on tonight, and not one of those honking fakes either.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/08/2018 at 01:09, Dickie said:

What absolute pish,people just want to wear Rangers colours and the fake ones are all that’s available. The blame as usual lies with king and co. With their usual fuck up. If there is noRangers top available just now how does buying a fake top deprive the club of money? 95% of Rangers scarves are not official Rangers merchandise so what is the fucking difference. For years we have had to put up with going on holiday and being confronted with tarrier tops everywhere, so fake or not at least it has the Rangers badge on it. Hummel top going on sale July,August now September and not a word from the club about it, they couldn’t run a fucking bath.

You buy your burd Michael Kors watches every Christmas don’t you?

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The heading is "The Sash Is Back" which it already is ,says nothing about the colours mate .Although canny disagree about the Purple n Orange 

Jeso pal I should have just saved and posted the pictures rather than embedded the whole link :lol: 

2 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

You buy your burd Michael Kors watches every Christmas don’t you?

With your shite patter and Ned use of the term burd I don’t imagine you will ever have to fork out to buy anyone of the opposite sex a present. You may have to pay but I don’t think that’s the same.

On 23/08/2018 at 08:10, rfc1990 said:

I noticed a few folk at the Killie game wearing what looked like the real ones, some long sleeve with the Utilita sponsor on the back of them. 

There's some Chinese eBay page selling them for £18 ?

51 minutes ago, strar8 said:

There's some Chinese eBay page selling them for £18 ?

And like everything else that comes out of that slitty eyed shithole the quality will be atrocious, I wouldn't be surprised if your 100% official (copy) Of a Rangers top came with a cfc crest on the chest.

Bought things for people before from Chinese sellers on eBay and the quality was terrible, there's an old saying that goes back to Roman times "caveat emptor" it means you as the buyer are responsible for checking the quality of the merchandise you are looking to purchase.

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

And like everything else that comes out of that slitty eyed shithole the quality will be atrocious, I wouldn't be surprised if your 100% official (copy) Of a Rangers top came with a cfc crest on the chest.

Bought things for people before from Chinese sellers on eBay and the quality was terrible, there's an old saying that goes back to Roman times "caveat emptor" it means you as the buyer are responsible for checking the quality of the merchandise you are looking to purchase.

Mine? Wouldn't catch me in one of those knock off monstrosities ? 

Blame the board they did not read the bloody contract when we left fat Mike, he must be offered the chance to match anyone else who is selling our tops,. We did not do this and gave the contract to jjb and never said to him this is the deal will you match it or  not?  So he took us to court to stop us selling them as due to breach of contract  

Now what part of the contract did the board not understand?  As much as I hate Ashley and what he is doing by delaying the release of the strips it's the boards fault.

If you want rid of him a company needs to sell the strips for very little profit for, a couple of years so he does not match it then we can put it back to the original terms. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Is it not about a month now since the court decision that SD were given the option to match the other bid? 

How long is this carry on expected to take before we hear something along with a time scale for them being on sale? 

It's going to be going a lot longer. They'll be no strips this month  

Archived