Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Same here mate. I've emailed their support address asking if my order has been processed properly. 

i bought one in the hope i would have it by this Saturday. Surely batches will be dispatched today if they actually have any in stock..

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Are the prices not in line with market rates for football shirts these days? Not saying I agree with the cost of a shirt but if they are in line with other clubs then that's fair enough. 

I have not ordered yet. I do not want to do a @Perth_Campsie_Ger and order an XXL and look like it was painted on. I will wait for the product to be in the club store and try it on first. 

If you ordered the 3rd it would just look like you had long hair

10 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

If you look at the size chart they seem small made. Fuck knows how clothing companies get away with it a xl etc should be the same wherever you buy it

Nah brands should be able to choose imo. 

I just hope it's strong stitching for you mate 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Are the prices not in line with market rates for football shirts these days? Not saying I agree with the cost of a shirt but if they are in line with other clubs then that's fair enough. 

I have not ordered yet. I do not want to do a @Perth_Campsie_Ger and order an XXL and look like it was painted on. I will wait for the product to be in the club store and try it on first. 

Can they even sell it in the store at Ibrox as I think it's now under jjb and Ashley stopped the sale as he should have got first refusal on any deal to sell the strips  

Its just selling them at 5.30 on a Friday night on a new website seems a bit out of the ordinary for a football club. I hoping the club has just said fine to Ashley we will sell them ourselves and we are taking all the profits as Ashley can't match that deal.

I really do not know to be honest what is going on but I wish the club would cut every cunt out except the manufacture as look how easy it is to sell the strips nowadays as everyone has the Internet and that way we get the maximum profit which gives the club much more profit 

Now waiting for the long sleeve orange top another £180

Archived