Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I think this was the case also and the best way around the deal legally. Ashley has the  option to  match any deal compared to whoever is selling the tops but doing it this way they are basically coming straight from the factory and not even making the shops and Rangers are basically selling them exclusively.  I see this as the only reason they sold them online and could be a very good move legally as how hard is it to buy anything online straight from the club? 

As the deal stands the  kit supplier gets their share for making the strips and every other penny is going to the club, How can Ashley match the deal?  If this is the case then I don't see them being sold in the store any time soon  as Ashley will sue and the club know this. 

As it is it will probably end up back in court and the club will state that we sell them exclusively online and the terms are X,Y&Z  basically Hummel get their cut according to our contract with them and the club gets the rest.

Well that's my 2p on it, I  could be wrong and the shirts go on sale today in the shop but I honestly can't see it 

Would maybe add to that JD have bought a large batch at a discounted rate from this elite group and have got priority delivery so they can sell them in their shop. Kind of a work around the SD deal. See how it holds up in court when fat Mike comes calling again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a disgrace that you can buy the home top for £5 less at JD sports than those who preordered.  It's £55 at JD's before discount voucher yet £60 when you preordered for the basic short sleeved home top, and you have to pay postage as you had to spend over £70 for free post.  

Once again a slap in the face to loyal fans who pre booked on Friday. 

40 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's a disgrace that you can buy the home top for £5 less at JD sports than those who preordered.  It's £55 at JD's before discount voucher yet £60 when you preordered for the basic short sleeved home top, and you have to pay postage as you had to spend over £70 for free post.  

Once again a slap in the face to loyal fans who pre booked on Friday. 

To be fair they didn't really pre order it.

Essentially they bought it from a different shop which happens to be more expensive (not saying that's right).

29 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

To be fair they didn't really pre order it.

Essentially they bought it from a different shop which happens to be more expensive (not saying that's right).

They said all pre orders would be dealt with before it went on general sale,   I would say that's pre ordering wouldn't you?  Guess what we have not got our orders while paying £5 more per strip.  The club should not allowing this to happen to loyal fans expecially  when we are ordering direct from the club.  

2 hours ago, DinViesel said:

I’m order 6500 or so and paid through Paypal so have no way of tracking or cancelling. At the rate they are shipping I may have it for Christmas. What a fucking farce.

I misread you post at first and thought you said you were ordering 6,500 of them. Thought you had a hell of a big Christmas gift list. ?

2 hours ago, DinViesel said:

I’m order 6500 or so and paid through Paypal so have no way of tracking or cancelling. At the rate they are shipping I may have it for Christmas. What a fucking farce.

I'm exactly the same

Archived