Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

56 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Quality?

How was fitting, right, too big, too small same as Puma?

The materials good, 32Red & Utilita is fine but the RFC & Hummel will be lucky to stay on for any length of time for anyone that plays football. I don’t know why they didn’t use the same for them as the 32Red if they weren’t going to stitch it.

Fitting is the same as Puma, maybe a little looser on the sleeves. Or maybe my arms have got smaller ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

The materials good, 32Red & Utilita is fine but the RFC & Hummel will be lucky to stay on for any length of time for anyone that plays football. I don’t know why they didn’t use the same for them as the 32Red if they weren’t going to stitch it.

Fitting is the same as Puma, maybe a little looser on the sleeves. Or maybe my arms have got smaller ?

Going to be honest the badge thing is putting me right off buying it 

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I’d say the badge is the single most important thing about the strip.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

I never buy football tops, but strangely I find myself also getting a bit angry about the printed on badge.

Aye I'm genuinely not happy about it at all. Im not sure about it at all now 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Are you not loyal if you didn't have the money too jump straight in on Friday? 

Did I say that ?  I am just saying this is what they said on Friday.  It's unfair to those fans who have already purchased and are waiting for it to be even sent yet someone just walks into the store and can pick it up,   What was the point of selling it online Friday then?  

If someone did not have the money on Friday then they should have had to order it today and join the queue just like the rest of us, look it's not the fans fault who bought them, we all would given the chance but it's the fact the club said you had to order them and those orders would be dealt with first.    

It has now sold old unless you want xxxl or bigger.  

On 26/09/2018 at 14:02, superallysbears said:

Can anybody tell me if its just the blue home top in jd shops or do they have the away strips too? 

No away or third kit, just the home shirt in adult sizes only.

The shirt material is decent quality, but the printed badge is a disappointment.

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No idea how to proceed with this news. Was looking forward to getting it and this has ruined it :lol:

Its annoyed me too, usually the training kits have the printed badge, made from the same material but come in at around £25. These will have cost £2-£3 but webare getting relieved of £55-£65 for them.

They can't blame it on short notice because they will have seen the fans empty the shelfs when the boycott was lifted plus they knew we have been desperate for an orange top and we have been pressing them for release so im not buying that they never had time to organise an embroidered top

Printed badges are fine if done properly.

I had to get the "authentic player issue" version of last season's top and everything was printed on with that and I've never had any issues with it despite it being worn to fives every other week.

That being said, it does cheapen the look of the top IMO. For £60 I would've been expecting better.

Archived