Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Why do we need a retail partner? Can we not just have our own online store and megastore? Retail is going down the swany anyway.

It’s for the distribution routes retailers have. They have a further reach than we have. I would say a partner would also handle advertising too. 

The whole things just getting exasperating now to be honest, couldn't give a fuck anymore I just want to buy the tops...

My boy starts his little kickers again in a few weeks and has no Rangers kit to wear, my wife and I where in the Netherlands a few weeks back and we bought him the new Holland kit, obviously smart as fuck but it's not the same...

Especially when there's about 10 kids running about with filth strips on. 

On 23/08/2018 at 15:46, gsa said:

Why are you angry with me? 

If you go to the sort of places on holiday where people were football shirts you're a pikey. 

Wearing fake Rangers gear is embarrassing. And I'm not disagreeing that's it's a joke from the club. 

Not strictly true I'm in South East Asia and all the locals are cutting about in Chelsea tops, it's not because they are pikeys it's because the last load of cloth donations was mainly an old batch of football tops 

19 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Embarrasing how long this has taken. Even more embarrasing is the silence from the club. 

Statements are generally only forthcoming, when Dave thinks he has something to boast about. 

It's quite simply cost us millions.  I'd have bought both my 2 kids 2 strips in the summer, they'd have got the other one for Xmas. The summer money's gone, by fuck it's gone and some more this last week, but they'll still get a strip if on sale for their Xmas. 

I'll probably spend about 200 quid less than I could and would have.

On 04/09/2018 at 23:26, Dickie said:

With your shite patter and Ned use of the term burd I don’t imagine you will ever have to fork out to buy anyone of the opposite sex a present. You may have to pay but I don’t think that’s the same.

Touchy.

53 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's quite simply cost us millions.  I'd have bought both my 2 kids 2 strips in the summer, they'd have got the other one for Xmas. The summer money's gone, by fuck it's gone and some more this last week, but they'll still get a strip if on sale for their Xmas. 

It is also a long time since the court case and not a peep about what is going on, how long do SD have to agree to match the JD deal ?

If they have matched it then surely it would be helpful to us fans to be given some even vague idea when we might expect tops/kits to be available. :headwall:

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

My cousins in Canada each have a teenager, and I had been planning on buying each a home shirt when they went on sale, and one of the others at Christmas, as well as a top for myself. Hopefully it gets sorted in time for Christmas... 

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

One thing I can’t get my head round in all this is how can Hummel be happy with paying us a supposed £10 million quid and they can’t even make any money off their shirt sales at this current time? They must have never seen a clusterfuck like this before. 

That will be the next thing.... Hummel will end up taking us to court for not being able to sell their merchandise.... should we not of had all parties concerned round the table to sort out how we all make money......as it stands nobody is making any money.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

That will be the next thing.... Hummel will end up taking us to court for not being able to sell their merchandise.... should we not of had all parties concerned round the table to sort out how we all make money......as it stands nobody is making any money.

Weird dynamic from their point of view isn’t it. I wonder at what point they were told of the complexities re: our retail, if at all?! Surely they were given assurances it would have been sorted out by now! I guess the only saving grace from their point of view they’ll get their money eventually, whether that’s this month or further down the line, the kit will sell like hot cakes. 

Archived