Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Could it be that we got the word JD was gonna start stocking them ,so put some kit online last Friday . Fuck knows . Anyway , selling like hot cakes by the look of it , hummel will be on the overtime 

But that makes it look like we are now trying to shaft JD by getting kits out before them via another retailer.

FFS, why can't someone at the fucking club just say something about this, even if it's just to tell us that for legal reasons they can't say anything. I'm not even going to ask where our SLO is, because we all know he's nowhere, as usual.

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

But that makes it look like we are now trying to shaft JD by getting kits out before them via another retailer.

FFS, why can't someone at the fucking club just say something about this, even if it's just to tell us that for legal reasons they can't say anything. I'm not even going to ask where our SLO is, because we all know he's nowhere, as usual.

Aye , more profit online from Friday before JD starts selling merchandise bit cheaper , ffs maybe we even staying with SD , fuck knows , Statement is needed to stop all this speculation n hearsay 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still not got mine

I'm the same , that's a week after ordering and yet I could have just walked into JD sports and got it a £5 cheaper.  

Only we could fuck up something so simple, and it's not like the orders are cheap mine was £180 yet still waiting. 

It will make a good Christmas present the way the club are going 

Archived