Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I was order 1330. Ordered on Friday and arrived today.

I can only assume my long sleeves will be sent later for me to sew on by myself as they've sent me a short sleeved top but still took my £65 anyway...

Fucking hell :lol: 

On 26/09/2018 at 11:28, ricksen_da_best said:

Can you cancel orders? No chance of a delivery for weeks at the rate it's going.

Yes, I emailed them and did it. 

Bought it in JD on Wednesday for the Ayr game.

They confirmed it had been done within 24 hours. No sign of the money back yet...

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I can only assume my long sleeves will be sent later for me to sew on by myself as they've sent me a short sleeved top but still took my £65 anyway...

Sending you the sleeves seperate with a complimentary needle and thread

9 hours ago, FSM said:

But that makes it look like we are now trying to shaft JD by getting kits out before them via another retailer.

FFS, why can't someone at the fucking club just say something about this, even if it's just to tell us that for legal reasons they can't say anything. I'm not even going to ask where our SLO is, because we all know he's nowhere, as usual.

Surely crisis1872 can ask the club what’s going on? ?

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

They’ll say something on Wednesday...........apparently. ?

Such as ,either "no comment to make as there's some sort of injunction placed on us " or ,"we're glad the way the new kit range is selling in record time ,since launched last Friday " Thankyou ,bye 

14 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Same happened with me. I was order 790. Can only assume they only had a certain amount of long sleeves available, but why send a short sleeve instead? Shambles. 

Archived