Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

Bronzy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Your username is highly offensive.

10 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Grow a pair Jemima.

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

@cushynumber it's still absolute shite.

6 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

He's a wanker mate. Sad bastard loves trolling folk for no reason and completely derails every fucking thread,  then his wee arse bandit forum mates come along, same ones every time to like his posts whilst giggling away like a bunch of poofs.

the pair of you give it a rest. 

52 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Email from the club advertising strips from Elite(Gersonline or whatever), strangely no mention of JD.

"

Shop the Rangers Home Kit for 2018/19 now!

Order online today from our new non-exclusive partner, the Elite Group via the link HERE.

The home kit jersey features the traditional Royal Blue colourway and is made from Hummel’s BeeCool performance sports fabric.

The away kit is also now available HERE to pre-order now for delivery from Monday 15 October.

Information on the release of further stock of the Third and Training Kits will be available in the coming weeks.

Please Note – Rangers hope to be able to announce further retail partners, including partners for the Rangers Megastore and Webstore soon. Until then, if you want to acquire Rangers replica kit and contribute to the success of your Club go online at https://www.thegersstoreonline.com"

That line seems very like the one used  a couple of weeks ago. I cannot understand what is going on with JD and Rangers, they have some kit but it does not seem as if the Club are willing to say they are one of the retail partners mentioned above. 

I also thought someone said that the SD contract for the Megastore ended in September so why is it taking so long to get that sorted out. 

Get this sorted ffs.

PS @thebooler is this what you were meaning about more info on Wednesday ?? Ta.   

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That line seems very like the one used  a couple of weeks ago. I cannot understand what is going on with JD and Rangers, they have some kit but it does not seem as if the Club are willing to say they are one of the retail partners mentioned above. 

I also thought someone said that the SD contract for the Megastore ended in September so why is it taking so long to get that sorted out. 

Get this sorted ffs.

PS @thebooler is this what you were meaning about more info on Wednesday ?? Ta.   

Certainly a strange one mate, why no mention of JD? Also strange why tops are cheaper at JD than direct from Elite(Hummel)

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Certainly a strange one mate, why no mention of JD? Also strange why tops are cheaper at JD than direct from Elite(Hummel)

I forgot about the price difference, at times I just laugh at the whole fuck up that it is and then from time to time I get annoyed and have a wee rant like my post above. :lol:

10 minutes ago, craigwilliam_ said:

I honestly feel I could if I wanted to though.

You definitely could. Don’t get me wrong I think both tops are belters but that really does let the overall appearance down and I doubt it’ll last any length of time. 

32 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

You definitely could. Don’t get me wrong I think both tops are belters but that really does let the overall appearance down and I doubt it’ll last any length of time. 

Aye I’ll be shitting myself when I’ll need to eventually wash it.

19 hours ago, Bydo said:

Yep. Wonder if we can chase that somehow?

Called Royal Mail up, the  site I bought the tops say Hatfield Tuesday but Royal Mail said they did not receive it till Wednesday and should be here tomorrow.

Also I had it confirmed by email all 3 strips and long sleeve.  

So what's the chances of me having 3 long sleeve tops tomorrow ?  

Archived