Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They should at least do good kits

I'm sure it someone really wanted to, they could sew an adidas badge onto that top. Don't have one of them myself but I've seen a few folk with they tops and they look very similar to the original. 

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

They on sale in the megastore?

I think the answer to that is not at the moment. 

I think that will be under the part where Rangers said a couple of weeks ago they hope to have information on the Megastore soon or before long. How long that might be is anyone's guess. :headwall: 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the answer to that is not at the moment. 

I think that will be under the part where Rangers said a couple of weeks ago they hope to have information on the Megastore soon or before long. How long that might be is anyone's guess. :headwall: 

Haven't been keeping up. Had thought I might get one today, but I guess not.

Cheers! ?

13 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I'm sure it someone really wanted to, they could sew an adidas badge onto that top. Don't have one of them myself but I've seen a few folk with they tops and they look very similar to the original. 

Was more the fact it’s always them and the 84 or 86 that Rangers do mate, and I don’t like that top

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hopefully it will be sorted before long, have you checked any of the JD stores (by phone) to see if they have your size ??

Nah mate. Might see to it next week.

On 03/10/2018 at 13:09, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Same mate on a 48hr royal mail tracked but was last tagged in Hatfield hub

Mine should have arrived yesterday but still says Hatfield ?, Royal Mail did not get it to Wednesday yet it said it was sent Tuesday so that's the hold up with some orders withnthe mail .My 3 strips are nearby as due to arrive  in the next 2 hours ?

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Mine should have arrived yesterday but still says Hatfield ?, Royal Mail did not get it to Wednesday yet it said it was sent Tuesday so that's the hold up with some orders withnthe mail .My 3 strips are nearby as due to arrive  in the next 2 hours ?

Copy the tracking number and paste it into the royal mail website.

My 3 long sleeve shirts  just arrived  , 2 adult L and a large boys, The long sleeve is a belter , 

To be honest Hummel have nailed all 3 shirts , now waiting for the long sleeve orange ??

The wee man is gonna be over the moon when he gets in from school.  

Archived