Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Weird dynamic from their point of view isn’t it. I wonder at what point they were told of the complexities re: our retail, if at all?! Surely they were given assurances it would have been sorted out by now! I guess the only saving grace from their point of view they’ll get their money eventually, whether that’s this month or further down the line, the kit will sell like hot cakes. 

New kit sales are always greater when they are released for the new season, we will be able to sell them when attire to the games will have significantly changed due to colder weather coming in....maybe sell more with Christmas sales but we should be coining it in with sales this season with the feel good factor being back

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

New kit sales are always greater when they are released for the new season, we will be able to sell them when attire to the games will have significantly changed due to colder weather coming in....maybe sell more with Christmas sales but we should be coining it in with sales this season with the feel good factor being back

100%

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Now that is interesting info, is it true do you think or just someone who wants to make people think they are ITK?

There’s apparently been a tweet from Gregco. Not seen it myself. Couple others saying they’ve heard things too. Don’t know how reliable they are. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks mate, keep your ear to the ground if you can. :thumbup:

I’m literally no one mate, just passed on what was said on FF. folk are phoning the stores and some are confirming sales to start end of September. 

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The amount of people you see wearing them at Ibrox is unbelievable. 

Tragic

That badger loyal group on FB is full of cunts posting pictures in them or their kids in them or people actually selling them.

The same people will be the loudest about boycotting any official stuff too because the club makes little from it 

Archived