Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, thebooler said:

Quite simply, our club are abusing the loyalty of the fan base once again.

Its not good enough, and we need a statement informing us of these latest issues.

Why isn’t our SLO demanding answers on behalf of the fans? 

Why isn’t our official fan group demanding answers on behalf of the fans?

Ashley has a thing for gagging orders.

I reckon there's every chance the club are being prevented from making any kind of statement regarding retail and the SLO along with club 1872 will be aware of this.

17 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I reckon there's every chance the club are being prevented from making any kind of statement regarding retail and the SLO along with club 1872 will be aware of this.

The SLO is just there to assist fans with tickets / entry / travel really. He has no voice in the organisation to demand answers. 

On 11/10/2018 at 12:36, Bydo said:

I wonder if the fact I have sent email after email to these chancers and I’m not getting even a courtesy  response has anything to do with the current SD/hummel/JD nonsense?

Either way, they have £65 of my money and I have nothing to show for it, with no resolution in sight.

Report it to your bank and they’ll recover your money.

20 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I understand that, but Craig Houston has been claiming victory over Ashley, which is certainly not the case mate.

On 05/10/2018 at 12:07, mus said:

Still no kits at Stanstead airport, going from Luton next week so will check there!

No kits at Luton airport either, and also none in JD in Irvine yet a lot of taig stuff!!

Just now, Amokachi said:

I was in the JD at top of Buchanan St yesterday mate.  

Hee Haw Rangers gear, fkn disappointing to say the least.  

Good luck. 

That's shite innit. Used to be we'd have our new kits for summer hols. Be lucky to have em for xmas at this rate. Hope Ashleys next shit is a hedgehog. Least I can stroke Buchanan off the list, cheers mate.

Don't suppose anyones bought the orange shorts in Large and finding them a bit too big and looking to swap for a Med? I bought them in Medium, and can imagine how long ill need to wait to get them exchanged 

Just now, Jasper said:

Don't suppose anyones bought the orange shorts in Large and finding them a bit too big and looking to swap for a Med? I bought them in Medium, and can imagine how long ill need to wait to get them exchanged 

What kinds meds?

Archived